Groups

Tesco Clubcard Question

We have 3 accounts, all with the same surname (although the 1 in my name has only been used about twice - got £2 voucher!). Mums is used for groceries, dads is used for petrol. We dont use the online vouchers on more than one account - only mums

Can you trade in all the tesco vouchers for a clubcard deal on 1 account?

15 Comments

i think you can - there was an option to merge accounts if i remember rightly when I phoned CS the other day about my out of date vouchers

Yes you can merge all accounts into one and still use the 3 cards as you do now but recieve the vouchers in one statement instead of 3

Aquatic;2160236

i think you can - there was an option to merge accounts if i remember … i think you can - there was an option to merge accounts if i remember rightly when I phoned CS the other day about my out of date vouchers

What did they do with your out of date vouchers? I just found some that expired last month!:)

Original Poster

kidcat;2160450

What did they do with your out of date vouchers? I just found some that … What did they do with your out of date vouchers? I just found some that expired last month!:)

If you call them you can get them re-issued :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Aquatic;2160236

i think you can - there was an option to merge accounts if i remember … i think you can - there was an option to merge accounts if i remember rightly when I phoned CS the other day about my out of date vouchers

zeus9876;2160244

Yes you can merge all accounts into one and still use the 3 cards as you … Yes you can merge all accounts into one and still use the 3 cards as you do now but recieve the vouchers in one statement instead of 3

What about the vouchers I already have now though, because they have 3 different names on

Order your deals online (if the vouchers have the online codes on them) - if the system accepts them, you're sorted! They'll just arrive in the name that the online account you use to order the deal is in.

kelly_o_fanatic;2160739

If you call them you can get them re-issued :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Banned

I use my girlfriends online codes on my account to order deals works fine.

We've got seperate accounts too in different names (same address) and i've never had a problem ordering the deals online :thumbsup:.

Banned

WonderWoman;2161394

We've got seperate accounts too in different names (same address) and … We've got seperate accounts too in different names (same address) and i've never had a problem ordering the deals online :thumbsup:.

sorry same address too I'm living in sin :oops:

lumoruk;2161401

sorry same address too I'm living in sin :oops:

lol

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, was confused because it says

• Deals Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name s … • Deals Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard Vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.

on the website. BTW, I am going for open university vouchers.

Rep to everyone

BTW - Keep your accounts separate - that way you continue to receive 3 separate mailings and 3 lots of bonus points coupons! - Make sure you join up to the extra clubs on each account to maximise your coupon yield!

I was told to write in and ask if they would re-issue the vouchers enclosing the out of date vouchers - they were out of date end of last year total £21 - i had been saving them for the RAC membership! Apparently it is not an automatic thing they will do but they may do it as a gesture of good will

Original Poster

Aquatic;2164356

I was told to write in and ask if they would re-issue the vouchers … I was told to write in and ask if they would re-issue the vouchers enclosing the out of date vouchers - they were out of date end of last year total £21 - i had been saving them for the RAC membership! Apparently it is not an automatic thing they will do but they may do it as a gesture of good will

They usually do, not guaranteed but might as well be. Dont really understand why they have an expiry if they do that though, other than to make people panic and spend them on shopping rather than lose them, or throw them out if they are out of date
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V34
      2. Recommend accurate weighing scales11
      3. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues36
      4. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)47

See more discussions