Tesco clubcard replacement

Found 24th Jan 2016
I called Tesco clubcard on 5 January to say that I lost my clubcard so they said that they will send a replacement. Not seen anything yet.

Anyone know how long it normally take for a replacement card to come before I start chasing them?

1. Ask
  2. Clubcard
10 Comments

Shouldn't take that long I got my nectar card replaced over Christmas less than a week & my driving licence less than a week so get in touch again

Last time I had a replacement it was about 7 weeks. Cannot remember exactly how long, I know I rang them a couple of times chasing it.

It usually takes two to three weeks for a replacement card to be sent out

Here's a helpful suggestion.........

Download the Tesco Clubcard App to your phone. Put in all your details and a digital Clubcard will be generated which can be scanned as normal.

Hope that helps. At least a little.

they took 6 months approx and over 7 calls when I changed my name! was a total pain

I lost mine a month ago and it took 2 weeks to arrive.

Could you not get a new card in store, and merge the accounts?

Original Poster

exmouthred

Could you not get a new card in store, and merge the accounts?

is that possible? but the old card has been cancelled so i don't have a card to merge with.

I think you can. Just get a brand new card to use straight away, then merge with the other new card when it arrives.

Original Poster

exmouthred

I think you can. Just get a brand new card to use straight away, then … I think you can. Just get a brand new card to use straight away, then merge with the other new card when it arrives.

good idea. will do this.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants