Tesco Clubcard site is down...maybe I'm not the only one wanting to exchange my £130 worth of vouchers!

Found 8th Nov 2010
Hope it's not down until December 6th!!

Here's what the website says

We're very sorry...

Due to exceptionally high visitor numbers on the site at this time, some customers are experiencing difficulty accessing the Clubcard website. Please try again later.

To exchange in-store*

If you wish to exchange your vouchers in store to spend in-store, take your Clubcard vouchers to the Clubcard desks at your local store**, where a customer service assistant will exchange them for rewards tokens. Make sure you request either an in-store or an online/ Tesco direct rewards token, which will look like a till receipt (Check in-store for full details)

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to seeing you soon.

Tesco.com homepage >

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
11 Comments

and when u do get on there is nothing in stock
i dont think there is any childrens furniture left

i couldnt order this afternoon, got really fluffed up so crossed the page out to start again, now i cant get back on the blastered site grrrrroO

Original Poster

Bet it's all suddenly in stock again next month! I'm after vouchers for merlin passes but think I can only get 3. Can anyone confirm are they £40 now? What is anyone else getting?

chef and brewer vouchers

I havent even got my vouchers yet to exchange?

DId minefirst thing this morning

Also found out I had £21 pounds worth from last xmas I never spent so have got £200 worth of Goldsmiths vouchers heading my way whoop!

I got vouchers threw today, but have only just started collecting clubcard vouchers.....what do I do with online and what bargains are there to be had?

I'm going to get Airmiles

Ive got £300 worth to exchange into 4x

Banned

deanos

Ive got £300 worth to exchange into 4x

you could get an Omega Seamaster for only £80 !!

It's failed again - been trying to log on for over an hour
Post a comment
@
    Text