Expired

Tesco Clubcard Top up?

Found 8th Aug 2014
Joined the christmas club for tesco and have a statement sent through today. Says you can top up? How does this work as it is on the website but not very clear for me? Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Unless I am missing something it is easy to understand.

FROM SITE:
"You can top up your savings with your own money at the checkout, from 50p to £360".
Original Poster
Never heard of this before so I can just ask to top up at the till ? Thanks!
yes,just hand your card over at the till and ask to top up for the Christmas savers,they just add whatever amount onto your card and you will get it all late November (in clubcard vouchers)..very handy for your Christmas shop
matthestan

Never heard of this before so I can just ask to top up at the till ? … Never heard of this before so I can just ask to top up at the till ? Thanks!

I believe you have to opt in first but full details can be found here tesco.com/clu…rs/
Original Poster
Thanks have opted in to eep all my vouchers for xmas but first I have heard of the top up! Very useful for Christmas Thanks everyone :@)
Original Poster
*Keep!
And with £6 bonus for every 100 too!!

How long do the boosts last and when do they change? Direct finishes on boost early September I believe, any chance it will return for Xmas? Pay £200, receive £412, buy ps4 and a couple of games
Original Poster
Is there a cap on the bonus money they pay out ? I thought max was £6 up to £360 done my research now! Please someone tell me i'm wrong!

Just read t&c, I read it as max top up is £360, therefore £21 bonus. The bonus is very nice @ 6%, but the real value is in boost, whatever is going to be doubled at Xmas. Or 3x / 4x partner boosts ie if cinema tickets for £2.50 ever return (currently on boost at the moment)

I have copied and pasted their terms below - the only thing I have changed is the spacing to make it a bit easier to read as it was all in one paragraph.

Christmas Savers Standard Terms and conditions

Sorry, you cannot use your top-up and bonus vouchers to purchase Tobacco, Esso fuels, Prescription medicines, Lottery products, Infant formula milk Gift cards, Travel Money. Clubcard terms and conditions apply.

You can start topping up your 2014 Christmas Savers account from 26th December 2013. You can top-up up to £360 per year. Clubcard points are not collected on cash top-ups. Top-up and bonus vouchers cannot be exchanged with Boost Partners, converted into Airmiles/BA miles or used in the Clubcard Voucher Exchange.

Top-up vouchers are valid for two years from the date of issue. Top up vouchers which are expired or lost will be re-issued in the form of a money card, providing the top up vouchers have not previously been redeemed. You will receive a bonus voucher if you have topped up £50 or more throughout the year.

Maximum bonus voucher value is £6. Bonus vouchers are valid for 2 months from the date of issue. Bonus vouchers which are expired or lost will not be re-issued.

You can opt out of the scheme any time of the year and will receive your Clubcard Boost vouchers in the next statement due after the next points cut-off date. However, any top-up vouchers you have saved throughout the year will not be sent out until your November statement.

If you opt out of the scheme you will no longer be able to top-up your Clubcard account. If you opt out of the Christmas savers scheme and have topped up £50 or more in the current 2014 collection period (26/12/13 - 16/10/14) you will not receive a bonus in your November statement. The last date for top up in 2014 for the November statement is 16th October 2014.
Johnboy_1975

Just read t&c, I read it as max top up is £360, therefore £21 bonus. The … Just read t&c, I read it as max top up is £360, therefore £21 bonus. The bonus is very nice @ 6%, but the real value is in boost, whatever is going to be doubled at Xmas. Or 3x / 4x partner boosts ie if cinema tickets for £2.50 ever return (currently on boost at the moment)

I read it that the maximum bonus voucher is £6, I don't think you get £6 for each £100 just if you save over £100 hopefully someone who has actually done it will be able to verify.
Original Poster
Thanks fairyfeet1964 Think asda has save £144 get £6 free for xmas no amount on the number of savings cards. Might help someone still very new to this! Thanks everyone!
You can start topping up your 2014 Christmas Savers account from 26th December 2013. You can top-up up to £360 per year. Clubcard points are not collected on cash top-ups. Top-up and bonus vouchers cannot be exchanged with Boost Partners, converted into Airmiles/BA miles or used in the Clubcard Voucher Exchange.

Well that's killed that idea then

Still, 6%
Johnboy_1975

You can start topping up your 2014 Christmas Savers account from 26th … You can start topping up your 2014 Christmas Savers account from 26th December 2013. You can top-up up to £360 per year. Clubcard points are not collected on cash top-ups. Top-up and bonus vouchers cannot be exchanged with Boost Partners, converted into Airmiles/BA miles or used in the Clubcard Voucher Exchange. Well that's killed that idea then Still, 6%

They've gone all Grinch on you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants