Expired

Tesco Clubcard Voucher

Found 11th Mar 2014
Someone used my Tesco Clubcard voucher's (about £190) last week using my login details and bought some expensive item to deliver next day (in southhampton far away where I live). I rang the same day (when order was placed) to Tesco and informed them that it's not me who ordered these items.

They told me not to change any details yet (password, etc) wait until tomorrow and they would try to track the person down. Also they will put the points (voucher) back into my account asap. Now it's more than 4-days but my account is not showing my voucher's back. Can some is having the same experience? How long will it take to get these voucher's back please?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
hotukdeals.com/mis…456

Sorry to hear it's happened to you try giving Tesco a call and explain that you aren't happy with how they are dealing with it and want to get it sorted as you may need to use the points.
Edited by: "Holly1985" 11th Mar 2014
I thought that they had introduced a slightly better security method when logging in, to the effect that you now need to enter 3 randomly requested numbers from your clubcard. Or is that just me?
Morgan007

I thought that they had introduced a slightly better security method when … I thought that they had introduced a slightly better security method when logging in, to the effect that you now need to enter 3 randomly requested numbers from your clubcard. Or is that just me?

I got asked for random digits from my clubcard number at the weekend when I exchanged vouchers.
I had someone use my vouchers in Bolton and somewhere in Essex. When I contacted Tesco they credited the vouchers at a few weeks later at the next voucher statement date.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants