tesco clubcard voucher question

9 replies
Found 12th Nov 2010
hi,

just wondering if my mom was to give me her clubcard vouchers can i still use them with my clubcard to get the double up promotion or not . ?

have tried looking for the answer but cant find anything

thanks in advance

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
9 Comments

Are you American? X)

The vouchers have to be used with the original clubcard they were issued with.

i wondered this last time tbh as my mum gave me hers so to be on the safe side i just borrowed her clubcard to save any probs , as it does state in small print to produce your clubcard with vouchers and thought if i gave her vouchers with my clubcard it may not work as its all computerised and we have different surnames etc , you can only try though , if not do what i did

Hiya, just asked my partners mum who works in Tescos and she said that your mum would have to go in and double them up with her own clubcard then you can use them. Or your mum could give you her clubcard and you could do it!

has to be used with the clubcard that the vouchers came from

Original Poster

watervoles

Hiya, just asked my partners mum who works in Tescos and she said that … Hiya, just asked my partners mum who works in Tescos and she said that your mum would have to go in and double them up with her own clubcard then you can use them. Or your mum could give you her clubcard and you could do it!

so once she has doubled them, i can use the codes for my purchase alongside my own ? just double checking.

also thanks to all other replies and no im not american ??

Yes they can be doubled up along with yours. I use the OH vouchers for doubling up with my clubcard never had a problem.

it was the word 'mom' that made me think you were

Yes that's right.

patchy987

so once she has doubled them, i can use the codes for my purchase … so once she has doubled them, i can use the codes for my purchase alongside my own ? just double checking.also thanks to all other replies and no im not american ??

Original Poster

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma713
    2. Wow apple you really are bad1622
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769493
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313895

See more discussions