Tesco Clubcard Voucher Stacking - Use as many as you like at self checkout.

Found 10th Nov 2014
I'm not sure if this has been done and I know this doesn't apply to everyone but it's worth sharing for those that can benefit.

At the tills at Tesco they only usually accept 1 money off voucher per visit but at the self checkout you can add as many as you like. This morning I got £20.14 of groceries for £4.39 using vouchers (see photo).

If you have any vouchers and can get through self checkout give it a try.

14 Comments

"At the tills at Tesco they only usually accept 1 money off voucher per visit but at the self checkout you can add as many as you like".

Who said you can only use 1 ?

I've used over 40 in ne go before and regularly use 10 at a time.

There are far far far better ways to use your vouchers! 4 times the value in many restaurants

Darzen

"At the tills at Tesco they only usually accept 1 money off voucher per … "At the tills at Tesco they only usually accept 1 money off voucher per visit but at the self checkout you can add as many as you like".Who said you can only use 1 ?I've used over 40 in ne go before and regularly use 10 at a time.

Yep me too! I've never known them to only accept one??

Original Poster

Darzen

"At the tills at Tesco they only usually accept 1 money off voucher per … "At the tills at Tesco they only usually accept 1 money off voucher per visit but at the self checkout you can add as many as you like".Who said you can only use 1 ?I've used over 40 in ne go before and regularly use 10 at a time.

Apologies I wasn't aware. I've bene told I could only use 1.

Maybe you can only use one in Waynes World....

Confused with the "you've got £1.30 off your next shop because we're more expensive" vouchers?

are you talking about vouchers or coupons?

Original Poster

raj75

are you talking about vouchers or coupons?

Coupons.

wayne3004

Coupons.

What kind?

Do you place the voucher in the voucher bin thing, or just pull it out and scan again?

Original Poster

teh arn

What kind?Do you place the voucher in the voucher bin thing, or just pull … What kind?Do you place the voucher in the voucher bin thing, or just pull it out and scan again?

The ones where you add them to the bin when scanned.

I have always used numerous coupons/vouchers at the same time and the checkout have happily scanned them all at the till.

Looks like your tesco has been cheating you to only letting you use one at a time!

ellie27

I have always used numerous coupons/vouchers at the same time and the … I have always used numerous coupons/vouchers at the same time and the checkout have happily scanned them all at the till.Looks like your tesco has been cheating you to only letting you use one at a time!

Sometimes they can be a bit strict on how many they accept, obviously if you've bought all the products they should accept them all, they don't have to if you haven't bought the products though.

There's a head office policy that they refer to aswell; might be worth asking for that.

ok, how do you get some much coupons.. I only ever get 25 clubcard points or rarely 50p discount.

raj75

ok, how do you get some much coupons.. I only ever get 25 clubcard points … ok, how do you get some much coupons.. I only ever get 25 clubcard points or rarely 50p discount.

I think it depends on how much you spend (_;)
Like teh arn said very strict with their own coupons these days but funnily enough not the ones I get from here
the only "trick" know of is with the ones printed off at the checkout they can be combined
rarely use half the ones posted too me these days might have something to do with my unorthodox shopping habits X)
will post the codes on here if anyone is interested
Edited by: "Wongy110" 10th Nov 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text