Expired

Tesco clubcard vouchers

Found 19th Nov 2012
I've got £75 in 'Days out' vouchers that expire at the end of the month, & there's nothing I can use them for before they run out. Is there any way of getting them changed back to clubcard vouchers? Or failing that any good causes that could use them?
Thanks.
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
You can send them back to Tesco club card and get the points refunded into your account.
The vouchers have to be received before they expire and it is recommended that you send them recorded post.
I would phone or email Tesco club card to let them know you're returning them so it's on the account an they're expected,
sickly sweet

You can send them back to Tesco club card and get the points refunded … You can send them back to Tesco club card and get the points refunded into your account.The vouchers have to be received before they expire and it is recommended that you send them recorded post.I would phone or email Tesco club card to let them know you're returning them so it's on the account an they're expected,

I was wanting to return mine as i have done previously however when I checked the frequently asked questions earlier and they appear to have stopped refunding!

Can my Clubcard rewards tokens be refunded?
No. Unused, expired and redeemed rewards tokens cannot be refunded.
On a side note, can you use vouchers that are in other peoples names?
onlyme23

I was wanting to return mine as i have done previously however when I … I was wanting to return mine as i have done previously however when I checked the frequently asked questions earlier and they appear to have stopped refunding!Can my Clubcard rewards tokens be refunded?No. Unused, expired and redeemed rewards tokens cannot be refunded.

Email them or call tomorrow?
I returned some about a month ago, but i was told that they'd just changed their terms & conditions, & in future it wouldn't be possible to send them back.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants