Groups

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Hi. Does anyone know when the next set of Clubcard vouchers are due? I'm thinking of using them towards a holiday but I need to wait for the next batch of vouchers to have enough. Thanks

14 Comments

Login to the club card site and it tells you. End of The month I think.

Original Poster

Hi thanks for the reply. I tried that, but it just told me when I had my last lot sent out but not when my new lot are due. the last lot was end of October so assumably it could be end of this month like you say

Banned

think last year they came in Feb

I got them few weeks ago...

Think I saw somewhere that the current club card period end 's 26th Jan.

I logged in yesterday for the same reason. my account said current period ends 26.01.2017.

Looked on my account says 26 January

Original Poster

I must be looking in the wrong place oO But thanks that's great. Now it's whether I hold out for them to be converted to book my holiday and chance the last few going.. or book anyway and use them next year

I didn't know that you could book hols with them x

This I'm sure Is a stupid question. Is that the date I can earn towards the next set of vouchers of when they arrive

BudgetAngel

This I'm sure Is a stupid question. Is that the date I can earn towards … This I'm sure Is a stupid question. Is that the date I can earn towards the next set of vouchers of when they arrive

That is the date they reconcile this quarters points, so anything earned up until that date will be included in your vouchers when you receive them, which is most likely to be 2-3 weeks after this date when they drop onto your door mat.

goldy12

That is the date they reconcile this quarters points, so anything earned … That is the date they reconcile this quarters points, so anything earned up until that date will be included in your vouchers when you receive them, which is most likely to be 2-3 weeks after this date when they drop onto your door mat.

Thank you! Was trying to work out if I had time to get enough for all the days out vouchers I want

Clubcard vouchers are released quarterly - Feb, May, Aug and Nov

Original Poster

You can use them with some holiday places like alfresco holidays. I emailed Tesco and they said the end of January to start processing them so around mid February
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1119
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671415
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024

See more discussions