Tesco clubcard vouchers

Posted 28th Oct
What do you spend your vouchers on?
What are the best things to spend them on?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

18 Comments
I used to get a lot more when Tesco direct existed.
I spend on family days out like alton towers etc.
Or holidays part payment via Hoseseasons.
I struggle spending them now because I don’t want to waste them. There’s not much really good online. I never spend them instore and look to triple them online instead of I do. I was going to use them for Alton towers this year in the summer but after Disneyland I couldn’t be bothered standing in more queues again I do think most people save them for Alton towers though. About £35 in vouchers will treble to £105 which is about the price for 3 tickets
I spend mine on tesco delivery saver which means I get a years worth of free deliveries for £18 in vouchers. £40 a week shopping easily gets me the vouchers.
I do the Christmas saver have no vouchers all year yet all get saved till November and for Xmas so far Iv £83 to spend so that’s Xmas food shop paid. I don’t have to worry n some treats on top xx
Delivery saver and money off my contract phone but to use them on Uber eats until they stopped that(:I
Midweek delivery saver, £12 a year in vouchers.
We use ours on Hotels.com, a night away treat for me and the Mrs,.. include breakfast and it’s a rather inexpensive break
The delivery saver thing looks good. I've just signed up for 1 month free trial then 12.99 a month after but I'll probably cancel as it said same day delivery but when I book a slot only tomorrows available.
Use ours on Eurotunnel.
We save ours for longleat festival of lights
3* the value at Goldsmiths on full price items.
I use to use mine in the double up events they did, but then they stopped that so now I save them up for our big Christmas food shop. Means I don’t have to worry about more expense and I can push the boat out and buy a few more treats. There’s never been anything online that we would use for our family so we haven’t found that any use.

This year we’ve got £48 coming which is almost all our Xmas shop paid for (usually around £60) so I’m hoping to get a couple bottles in too
Double up on our Tesco Mobiles bills
I was using in Uber until they finish, now Avios to flight or any promotion i need. If not just use them at Tesco.
vicstar11528/10/2019 18:07

I use to use mine in the double up events they did, but then they stopped …I use to use mine in the double up events they did, but then they stopped that so now I save them up for our big Christmas food shop. Means I don’t have to worry about more expense and I can push the boat out and buy a few more treats. There’s never been anything online that we would use for our family so we haven’t found that any use. This year we’ve got £48 coming which is almost all our Xmas shop paid for (usually around £60) so I’m hoping to get a couple bottles in too

We will be having a very merry Christmas 🎄 knowing we saved well for it. Enjoy it. Happy Christmas to you xxxx
Vicki_Ball28/10/2019 22:06

We will be having a very merry Christmas 🎄 knowing we saved well for …We will be having a very merry Christmas 🎄 knowing we saved well for it. Enjoy it. Happy Christmas to you xxxx

Exactly! Frees up money for something else and I love seeing the price on the till drop down I love Christmas though and can not wait happy Christmas to you too! (Only 8 more fridays... )
vicstar11528/10/2019 22:11

Exactly! Frees up money for something else and I love seeing the price on …Exactly! Frees up money for something else and I love seeing the price on the till drop down I love Christmas though and can not wait happy Christmas to you too! (Only 8 more fridays... )

Aww my tree is going up tomo as anniversary of my dads death. So instead of dwell this year I’m going to celebrate by putting the tree up having happy day.
I don’t care what others say about it. I get to enjoy festive season longer lol xxxx
Vicki_Ball28/10/2019 22:17

Aww my tree is going up tomo as anniversary of my dads death. So instead …Aww my tree is going up tomo as anniversary of my dads death. So instead of dwell this year I’m going to celebrate by putting the tree up having happy day. I don’t care what others say about it. I get to enjoy festive season longer lol xxxx

Well, I have an aunty who has Christmas decs up all year (only 2 which aren’t obviously Christmas!!) but she does put her decs up in October 😳 a little too early for me 🙈
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants