Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Banned 6 replies
Found 11th Mar 2007
Hello everyone,

Just a little note to say that when you recieve your tesco clubcard vouchers save them and treat yourself or a friend or family member to a day out. I had 43.50 worth of vouchers posted this month and changed them for the tesco clubcard deals online and got 144.00 worth of clubcard deals. I treated my daughter who was 10 to a day out at the London Dungeons and a meal at planet hollywood in london as well as buying her a planet hoolywood t shirt and jacket and it didi not cost me a penny as I used my clubcard deals vouchers. Planet hollywood take the tesco clubcard deals vouchers for food, drink and merchandise. Had a great day out and all I paid for was the train fare.

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
7 Comments

yes clubcard deals are great...you can now get car servicing at Nationwide Autocentres ...so effectively at 25% of the cost.

Is that your pic in your avatar WALSHY?..if so all I can say is WOW!

* Moved to misc forum *

currychops

yes clubcard deals are great...you can now get car servicing at … yes clubcard deals are great...you can now get car servicing at Nationwide Autocentres ...so effectively at 25% of the cost.Is that your pic in your avatar WALSHY?..if so all I can say is WOW!

Smoothtalker currychops.:whistling:
Just to say that i just used some clubcard vouchers for purple parking.
Booked 2 lots of parking.Should have cost £160.Used £40 of clubcard vouchers.Also booked via Quidco and have got £16 (10%) tracking after 30 mins.So really it is only costing me £24 of vouchers for 2 x 15 days parking at Manchester and gatwick.How cool is that.:)
Thumbs up from me on the pic too WALSHY,but no need to shout.:p

Have used them for MOT & servicing on the wife's car, MOT on my car, Magazine subs etc...
I now have nearly £100 saved in deal tokens, looking at a annual pass for Alton Towers/Thorpe Park/Cheesington etc and a couple more MOT's :thumbsup:

bazr...beat you to it for once!....never mind the airport parking get that Boro side to Wembley...the easy task at OT then wipe the floor with Watford and a lovely day trip for you Teesiders.....rock on.

will save my points and use them wisely!

We use them for money off the shopping but I know we shouldnt - just that there isnt really anything on offer that we would want, even if it is 4x the value
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions