Found 15th Dec 2006
Hi all,

I exchaged some tesco vouchers for a subscription to bbc good food magazine..... bbc are saying they have not received the voucher and cant do anything, tesco are saying that it must have been lost in the post... (posted 3 months ago) and i should have sent it recorded delivery, and they wont do anything to help!! Is this normal for tesco? They do reccomend you send by recorded, but not that you must. Seems like a bit of a scam to me! Should have spent them on something else:-( :-(

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
4 Comments

t2ype

Hi all,I exchaged some tesco vouchers for a subscription to bbc good food … Hi all,I exchaged some tesco vouchers for a subscription to bbc good food magazine..... bbc are saying they have not received the voucher and cant do anything, tesco are saying that it must have been lost in the post... (posted 3 months ago) and i should have sent it recorded delivery, and they wont do anything to help!! Is this normal for tesco? They do reccomend you send by recorded, but not that you must. Seems like a bit of a scam to me! Should have spent them on something else:-( :-(

I would expect Tesco to say it is your responsibility to ensure clubcard vouchers are posted securely...at least by recorded delivery..have you raised a lost postal item with the post office???

Original Poster

no, i will look in to that thanks.

Youd also think tesco may look into this, after all, the exchanged vouchers will have a code relivant to them.

I always send everything at least recorded delivery, cant be too careful with royal mail!

Original Poster

yes they said they knew the number on my voucher and that it had not been used, but still they wont do anything, she just gave me an address to write to if i was unhappy......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Travelling from London Stadium after an event11
    2. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold44
    3. School shoes - with lights66
    4. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…79

See more discussions