Expired

tesco clubcard vouchers help

Banned 5 replies
Found 25th Jun 2014
looking to by some gold smiths voucher of ebay, i have a hundred myself, however i wondering would i be able to use them in the same transaction, will they have the same ame ect...

thanks for anyone who comments

1. Ask
  2. Clubcard
5 Comments

Easy enough to check on the tesco website
tesco.com/clu…389
looks like one voucher per transaction

If they've already been exchanged for Goldsmith vouchers, I dont see what the problem would be ?

We had to take a copy of the email we received from tesco to goldsmiths the email did have our name on, also you can use more than 1 code in the same transaction

Original Poster Banned

mad569797

We had to take a copy of the email we received from tesco to goldsmiths … We had to take a copy of the email we received from tesco to goldsmiths the email did have our name on, also you can use more than 1 code in the same transaction

did they have any names on them?
as i will be ordering some from my tesco account as well as looking to get some of the bay to buy a gift for someone, hence im wondering can i use all them vouchers in the same transaction?

The email we received said dear mr our surname, so yes it has a name on. You receive a code from tesco
1234512345 - £100 looks like that with the amount the code is worth
You can take multiple codes in and use in one transaction as that's what we did, however we took a copy of the emails there with us. I'm not sure if you can go in there with just the code if you go in there with your email copy and a email copy from your purchase on ebay you will have 2 different names so not sure if that will be ok
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions