Expired

Tesco ClubCard vouchers missing in the post...

Found 30th Oct 2011
I normally check my clubcard point value using the app on my iPhone. Last time I checked it had reset to zero. Normally when that happens a couple of days later I get the vouchers in the post.

Am I wrong in thinking they have gone missing in the post? Or the postie has nicked them? If I ring Tesco would they send another set of vouchers. Supposed to have £19ish worth
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
Just go to tescos clubcard page and check if the have been sent, yesterday was still showing as being processed
check your account online and just use your codes on there. unless you want to use them instore.
ive not received any yet - so i think you should hold on - if you've not received them within 2 weeks then i think you should chase Tesco
Edited by: "sn0ttyang3l" 30th Oct 2011
I think they don't issue them till November.I've noticed they're arriving later now. If you ring Tesco they wll say to wait for so many days to see if they arrive. Don't think anyone else can use them as you have to give your Clubcard in store when you use them and online those vouchers wll be linked to your account.
Original Poster
Yeah just checked online by adding this current clubcard and the site says I will be getting my next statement in November and £27 in Vouchers oO
Mumofth3Obeast

I think they don't issue them till November.I've noticed they're arriving … I think they don't issue them till November.I've noticed they're arriving later now. If you ring Tesco they wll say to wait for so many days to see if they arrive. Don't think anyone else can use them as you have to give your Clubcard in store when you use them and online those vouchers wll be linked to your account.

i thought that but when i moved i lost £22 worth - i moved as they issued them and it seems the new people used them in my local store without a card - The tesco woman told me they had been used on the self serve tills and when i queried with her that you cannot use them on those tills - she said they can use them but they tell people that they can't/shouldn't unless handed over to the tesco employee who is checking the tills - i then said that they can't be used without my tesco card and she said they shouldnt be accepted without a card but this is only checked on the 'manned' tills - they sent me out some more but only because she said 'they were accepted incorrectly by Tesco'
Mine to zero last week IIRC and haven't received vouchers, i wouldn't worry yet
You can print them off and use them in the store,log into your club card account and providing they haven't been used they will print.I have done this as i moved house and they did not get sent on to my new address.
I didn't get some, called them up and they sent me some new ones, cancelling the lost ones.
Banned
we checked ours online, and had reset to zero, but shopping today, our numbers were still very high, maybe theyve made any error. they are due beginning of november if i remember correctly
i didnt get any last quarter. had to print mine off
dont think the postie will nick them, think you need a matching clubcard to use them anyway instore.
Original Poster
Yeah the app has just reset again, showing £27 as incoming vouchers instead of £19.50
Your Messages

We are currently processing your Clubcard statement. Any points carried forward to your next statement will be added to your account soon. Check back next week!

Expecting £70 so I hope this next double up is good!
Original Poster
Just checked online and it says My next statement will arive in Feb 2012, will the vouchers be in the post now you think?
The double ups are a bit poo, they were announced earlier this week.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants