1. Tes Deals
Groups

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers Query

I have posted this here too but will ask again:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ers

Can anyone help with this query - if these vouchers are on someone else's name and I buy them, how do I go about using them for something else, say a day out?

9 Comments

you would need claire to convert the vouchers into the deal you wanted, depending on the type it may only be useable by the person named on the voucher, check tesco website for details.
    if it is for theme park then it doesn't matter about the name

Original Poster

It is for a weekend in Butlins. I was thinking of registering to my own online account and then buying the deal with the vouchers, using the online code, but would that work under my name?

Original Poster

Also, how can I see which ones are transferable and which ones aren't?

I bought some for a day out at the Black Country Museum (can't remember the code, but all the days out were the same code) & when they came they didn't have a name on them anywhere ... that was a year ago though, so I can't gurarntee that they haven't changed it by now. Those are the only ones I have ever cashed for anything like that though - the others go to RAC membership where they send you a form with your name on it & then you send on to RAC, which you certainly couldn't transfer ... not much help, sorry :oops:

Original Poster

These have the name on them unfortunately...

You cant use other peoples vouchures. Even if you go online at clubcard deals it may take them but then you will be contacted and asked for payment in your own name. I tried to use my mums earlier this year as she had passed away so i thought i would use hers up first and thats what happened to me. I had to send the vouchures in with her details and then they credited them to my account. Also clubcard deals go to the home of the person named on the vouchures.

I have £40 of clubcard deals vouchers for Theme Parks (valid at 12 theme parks until Feb '09), but can no longer get to any of them. They have my name on (i.e. not transferable) but do they check when you use them? If not I'm looking at getting rid for their real value (e.g. they cost £10 of clubcard points so sell them £8/9)

Original Poster

When you redeem them, the redemption vouchers come to you with your name on it. However, many places don't care what name is on them.

AV1985;3064293

When you redeem them, the redemption vouchers come to you with your name … When you redeem them, the redemption vouchers come to you with your name on it. However, many places don't care what name is on them.

That's what I thought, thanks :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…45
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE22
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions