Tesco Clubcard Vouchers... Spending in store...

Found 5th Apr 2010
I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that saves Tesco Clubcard Points, but that only spends in store on groceries...

I would like to ask them summit, but unless you spend instore, its not worth asking atm... Just let me know if anyone does this?

32 Comments

Banned

Ask me :-D

Yes i save them for xmas food shopping, how can we help?

Original Poster

anyone else shope instore only?

WE do

Original Poster

surely you dont get a good deal when you spend in store, compared to cashing in for days out deals etc

Banned

Disco;8295081

surely you dont get a good deal when you spend in store, compared to … surely you dont get a good deal when you spend in store, compared to cashing in for days out deals etc

You don't.

£1 store

£4 deal

sell on ebay. its worth double the spend instore value. so u can sell a £30 clubcard voucher for £60 on ebay

Banned

ALICOM007;8295272

sell on ebay. its worth double the spend instore value. so u can sell a … sell on ebay. its worth double the spend instore value. so u can sell a £30 clubcard voucher for £60 on ebay

So I could sell £22.50 for £45 on ebay :whistling:

DLM;8295282

So I could sell £22.50 for £45 on ebay :whistling:

yh around that.

Banned

ALICOM007;8295304

yh around that.

- fees of course :-D

DLM;8295314

- fees of course :-D

i used to spend the clubcard vouchers on the shopping but then realised what a waste it was as i could get double that on ebay.

the people buying it on ebay also benefit from it as they get half price day out vouchers.

Banned

ALICOM007;8295342

i used to spend the clubcard vouchers on the shopping but then realised … i used to spend the clubcard vouchers on the shopping but then realised what a waste it was as i could get double that on ebay.the people buying it on ebay also benefit from it as they get half price day out vouchers.

I know it is a shame that we can't sell them for double on here :-(

DLM;8295368

I know it is a shame that we can't sell them for double on here :-(

i got suspended for that lol. i didnt even know i thought the face value was 4x and i was selling for 2x

Banned

ALICOM007;8295389

i got suspended for that lol. i didnt even know i thought the face value … i got suspended for that lol. i didnt even know i thought the face value was 4x and i was selling for 2x

He he :giggle:

Original Poster

DLM;8295397

He he :giggle:

well - I'll give it one last try.. anyone that shops at tesco using clubcard points let me know. I need to ask you summit :thumbsup:

Banned

Disco;8302210

well - I'll give it one last try.. anyone that shops at tesco using … well - I'll give it one last try.. anyone that shops at tesco using clubcard points let me know. I need to ask you summit :thumbsup:

Sorted you pest

Original Poster

DLM;8302231

Sorted you pest

not quiet.. another opinion would do thou

Banned

Disco;8302272

not quiet.. another opinion would do thou

What now :roll:

Banned

people who spend them instore = nuts....cash them in and get 4x their value on meals out

Original Poster

lumoruk;8302427

people who spend them instore = nuts....cash them in and get 4x their … people who spend them instore = nuts....cash them in and get 4x their value on meals out

but some people do thou - their choice :oops:

Original Poster

just as thought - but say you had £10 of points... won't it not have been cheaper shoppin at Asda or Morrisons rather than Tesco in the first place?

Banned

Disco;8334416

just as thought - but say you had £10 of points... won't it not have … just as thought - but say you had £10 of points... won't it not have been cheaper shoppin at Asda or Morrisons rather than Tesco in the first place?

Depends I have just recycled a couple of mobiles.

I will be getting:-

Quidco

400 points = £16 deals

£45 Tesco Gift Card

Original Poster

yea, and thats fine, by recycling your old phone to reclaim points/rewards etc but £10 of points at Tesco means you need to spend a fair old amount to get that.

Just shop at Morrisons/Asda and save £10 faster then you would if you have to save up in points

Banned

Disco;8334544

yea, and thats fine, by recycling your old phone to reclaim … yea, and thats fine, by recycling your old phone to reclaim points/rewards etc but £10 of points at Tesco means you need to spend a fair old amount to get that.Just shop at Morrisons/Asda and save £10 faster then you would if you have to save up in points

I only usually go for bonus points

My friend always spends them instore because she can't be bothered to convert them and it's so convenient to spend instore on something she actually needs rather than a 'luxury' like cinema tickets or days out and always shops at Tesco because it's just down the road. I hope they do that double up instore thing again, that was handy.

Original Poster

sickly sweet;8334658

My friend always spends them instore because she can't be bothered to … My friend always spends them instore because she can't be bothered to convert them and it's so convenient to spend instore on something she actually needs rather than a 'luxury' like cinema tickets or days out and always shops at Tesco because it's just down the road. I hope they do that double up instore thing again, that was handy.

sometimes, theres the need to spend in store, and not redeem them for "luxuries"... each to their own.. I wonder how many on this board do the same?

Banned

air miles for me I have over 10,000 all from tesco vouchers never spend them in store

My parents spent over £20 in store last xmas. I was fuming when i found out as that was worth over £100 in deals & would have brought the points off them :x

ALICOM007;8295342

i used to spend the clubcard vouchers on the shopping but then realised … i used to spend the clubcard vouchers on the shopping but then realised what a waste it was as i could get double that on ebay.the people buying it on ebay also benefit from it as they get half price day out vouchers.

I'm kinda shocked! I have £60 worth of vouchers that have just been sitting in my kitchen drawers!! I'm in the money!!!

Original Poster

dog_cop;8338452

air miles for me I have over 10,000 all from tesco vouchers never spend … air miles for me I have over 10,000 all from tesco vouchers never spend them in store

so how come they are worth 4/8x as much as instore.. who pays the difference?

Disco;8338902

so how come they are worth 4/8x as much as instore.. who pays the … so how come they are worth 4/8x as much as instore.. who pays the difference?

Clubcard vouchers are only worth face value in Tescos stores.
You'll find that once exchanged for Tescos "deals"..... they can be worth up to x 4 of their face value. HTH
Post a comment
@
    Text