Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Using to pay for hotel; what to do?

3 replies
Found 1st Mar 2011
We have been quoted £145.60 for a stay in a Barcelo Hotel if we pay using Tesco vouchers, which I know equates to about £48 in actual vouchers. If we book directly on the hotels website it would cost us about £105. I know I cannot use vouchers if I book direct but am I better not wasting the vouchers and paying with money instead?

3 Comments

I would personally save the Tesco points for something else and book the hotel directly. Maybe get some vouchers for some restaurants instead.

you are getting just over double
if you dont think you will use them for anything with a better ratio then use them, if you do think you'll find better then dont - simple

I had some hotel vouchers which we ended up using on a Barcelo hotel. Using vouchers we had to pay full price, whereas on Booking.com the price of the same room was nearly half the rrp. I would save the vouchers for something else, you can always extend their expiry date if you want to save them up for something further down the line.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions