Tesco Credit Card

My girlfriend has just got a Tesco credit card that doubles up as a clubcard and we were wondering if anybody knew whether you got any clubcard points by using your credit card in places other than tesco (or even more clubcard points in tesco)

We bought some things today and have then paid them off instantly via web banking, thought this would be a great way to rack up a few points for holidays next year.

Any help would be great

4 Comments

Editor

Welcome to HUKD's dunbar_uk

If its the clubcard credit card you'll get 5 points for every £4 spent @ Tesco or Tesco.com.

You then get 1 clubcard point for every £4 spent elsewhere (doesn't matter where else)

Banned

when you do get your club card points, you might find using them on the deals rather than spending them back in the store will get you better value for money, I transfer mine to get air miles. :-D

Best way to collect points is using the special promotional codes:

XX-M7PD - 750 extra points on £75 spend - valid 6/10/07
XX-ZK6M - 1000 extra points on £50 spend - valid 6/10/07

For groceries. Also lots on wine if you search this forum you will find these.
One for 1000 points for about a 22 pound spend on wine. 250 code for 15 pounds book spend and another for the same amount on entertainment.

Managed to get around 600 pounds off our last holiday by using special codes.

Gaia

Best way to collect points is using the special promotional codes:XX-M7PD … Best way to collect points is using the special promotional codes:XX-M7PD - 750 extra points on £75 spend - valid 6/10/07 XX-ZK6M - 1000 extra points on £50 spend - valid 6/10/07For groceries. Also lots on wine if you search this forum you will find these.One for 1000 points for about a 22 pound spend on wine. 250 code for 15 pounds book spend and another for the same amount on entertainment.Managed to get around 600 pounds off our last holiday by using special codes.

yes extra clubcard points are always helpful.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions