Groups

Tesco credit card - how do you see your statement online?

I have had a Tesco Credit Card for a few months and don't know how to see my latest statement/balance online, I just rely on the paper statements.
    Does anyone know how to get to see your statement online, do you need to phone them up and ask for this service or can I go see it now? As far as I know I don't have a password or username or anything like that.

5 Comments

tescofinance.com/per…jsp

Register thr,

Tesco Credit Card Online (new window)
    Service your Tesco Credit Card online

View your statements online - anytime
    View your credit card transations
    Request a balance transfer
    Register now (new window)

Original Poster

flp14344;6274870

http://www.tescofinance.com/personal/finance/register_insecure/accounts_hub.jspReg thr,Tesco Credit Card Online (new window)Service your Tesco Credit Card onlineView your statements online - anytimeView your credit card transationsRequest a balance transferRegister now (new window)

Thanks. I'll check that out. Repped.

You won't be able to fully use the service until you've applied for what they call a MAC code which arrives by post a couple of days after registering online. You should be able to see your balances, but it is limited until you have completed the second part of registration.

HTH

whats your card number and expire date and i will tell you, lol

Original Poster

KrispiiDuck;6275099

You won't be able to fully use the service until you've applied for what … You won't be able to fully use the service until you've applied for what they call a MAC code which arrives by post a couple of days after registering online. You should be able to see your balances, but it is limited until you have completed the second part of registration.HTH

Thanks for the info, a great help. At least I've applied so will get to see my balance and statement in a week or so, I just think it's safer to be able to track the spending online and make sure noone has cloned my card.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions