Tesco Customer Assistant job part time

Found 25th Mar
So basically I applied for a customer assistant job in a Tesco express local to me. I got an interview on Friday then was asked to do a work sample today for 1 hour and a bit. The work sample went good (I think), did what was asked and interacted with customers. However, I was told that I would get a call regarding the decision. How long will it take for them to get back to me? What are the next stages, I was told that there will be an induction (if i get through) and what does this involve? Has anyone or know of someone who was rejected after the work sample?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Usually takes a few days for them to get back to you, induction involves the role of the job, health and safety training etc
I worked for Tesco back in 2016. Had group interview. We did half an hour on the shop floor after some questions and group tasks.
Was called back a couple of days later, told I had been successful and was then given the date and time for the induction as well as my hours.

At the induction you just watch videos on health and safety, policies etc. and complete forms. We also did a tour of the store.
It's pretty boring. No work on induction day but you're paid of course.
Edited by: "hearts22" 25th Mar
Original Poster
hearts228 m ago

I worked for Tesco back in 2016. Had group interview. We did half an hour …I worked for Tesco back in 2016. Had group interview. We did half an hour on the shop floor after some questions and group tasks. Was called back a couple of days later, told I had been successful and was then given the date and time for the induction as well as my hours. At the induction you just watch videos on health and safety, policies etc. and complete forms. We also did a tour of the store. It's pretty boring. No work on induction day but you're paid of course.

Oh right, I’m not sure why they called me in for a work sample.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants