Expired

Tesco deal on PlayStation plus

Found 16th Feb
Just been in Tesco and they had PlayStation plus for 1 year for £10, worth checking if you are going in Tesco.
Community Updates
MiscGaming
4 Comments
Which tesco did you find this in?
Was this priced on the shelf as £10 or a glitch at check out? I need to renew my psn plus account and £10's a bargin that seems to good to be true.
Edited by: "barriey" 17th Feb
barriey3 h, 58 m ago

Was this priced on the shelf as £10 or a glitch at check out? I need to …Was this priced on the shelf as £10 or a glitch at check out? I need to renew my psn plus account and £10's a bargin that seems to good to be true.

Idk if it was priced on the shelf, a lady infront of me was buying 3 and she told me to ask the manager to get one ( manager was near my till) so she just went in back and got me one. I didn't post as a deal as I will get called a liar etc ... but worth checking
spyro1235 h, 34 m ago

Idk if it was priced on the shelf, a lady infront of me was buying 3 and …Idk if it was priced on the shelf, a lady infront of me was buying 3 and she told me to ask the manager to get one ( manager was near my till) so she just went in back and got me one. I didn't post as a deal as I will get called a liar etc ... but worth checking

It would help in future if you said which Tesco it was :).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants