1. Tes Deals
Groups

Tesco delivery, deliver to local store.

I'm looking at the Fragrences in Tesco, my locals don't stock them I was just wondering if I had them delivered to my local (with an additional item to bump the price up to £25) and then if I was to return the useless additional item would I be able to weave the £4.75 charge they'd normally charge me with for ordering an item to my local tescos?

Any help is appreciated.

Zak.

5 Comments

read the threads about free delivery when you buy a Tesco sim, just return it to the store for credit.(They are about £2).

Original Poster

wendyak;2310173

read the threads about free delivery when you buy a Tesco sim, just … read the threads about free delivery when you buy a Tesco sim, just return it to the store for credit.(They are about £2).

Yeah I've tried the tesco free delivery but in this case I would have wanted this on the next day (Tesco in store delivery do this) so because the sim thing worked, I was wondering if this does too.

Premium delivery also do next day, that is free too!

Original Poster

wendyak;2310212

Premium delivery also do next day, that is free too!

Premium delivery isnt available on that fragrence :x

Original Poster

Anyone got any ideas?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism710
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764316

See more discussions