Tesco Delivery GOT MORE than what i ordered!!!!!

Found 28th Jan 2009
hi all, got my food shopping delivered at 9.30pm lady said she may have left my fridge stuff at the shop, said she will have another look in her van, 30 mins later knock at the door with my fridge stuff, plus 4 bags of stuff i did not order, all fridge stuff.
what do i do?

28 Comments

I'd ring up and say i never ordered it,ya never know,they may let you keep it.

eat it

Banned

ide give them a ring if i were you

Gorge yourself. Gorge like theres a famine . . .

Original Poster

lol.....

You must intend on keeping it if you havent rang up yet:whistling:

ring them they might let you have it for safety reasons, if not charge them for storing it in your fridge

Original Poster

lol, i ordered a lot, had to put the extra stuff in the fridge!!!!! or else it will get warm
i was thinking no one is going to pick it up now coz all the deliveries have finished havnt they?

i say every little helps.. so keep it

Meanwhile some other person is ringing up asking for their missing shopping lol

Original Poster

its not great stuff anyway, mostly for people on a diet, salad leaves, yoghurt, all the half fat stuff

dobbythehouself1;4216813

its not great stuff anyway, mostly for people on a diet, salad leaves, … its not great stuff anyway, mostly for people on a diet, salad leaves, yoghurt, all the half fat stuff

And ?? lol

Original Poster

i thought i was going to have to ring up and say i have missing shopping!!!!!!!!

dobbythehouself1;4216813

its not great stuff anyway, mostly for people on a diet, salad leaves, … its not great stuff anyway, mostly for people on a diet, salad leaves, yoghurt, all the half fat stuff

ah well, you're helping them lose more weight by getting their stuff

dobbythehouself1;4216813

was probably the drivers lol

she off loaded on you on the way to get a kebab :w00t:

Original Poster

well i am not on a diet, lol....

Original Poster

every little helps love that
i think it pays for the lack of tesco codes we havnt had lately........

dobbythehouself1;4216813

Sell it on E-Bay with a 99p start as a 1 day listing :-D

Original Poster

yeah i think i will ring them tomorrow, i am off to bed in a min, thanks:thumbsup:

Wait till the sell by date is up :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lol, i just noticed on my delivery sheet that i am missing some fridge stuff lol..........................
im missing
grapes, stir fry, pork ribs, chicken,muller corners, pure orange, and baby wipes

i got elmlea single cream, organic yoghurts, weightwatchers yoghurts, coleslaw, cheese, potato salad, bacon, cider pork dinners x2, mushrooms, carrots, clover, value ham, crispy salad

dobbythehouself1;4216970

lol, i just noticed on my delivery sheet that i am missing some fridge … lol, i just noticed on my delivery sheet that i am missing some fridge stuff lol..........................im missinggrapes, stir fry, pork ribs, chicken,muller corners, pure orange, and baby wipes :(i got elmlea single cream, organic yoghurts, weightwatchers yoghurts, coleslaw, cheese, potato salad, bacon, cider pork dinners x2, mushrooms, carrots, clover, value ham, crispy salad

Close enough..lol :-D

Put it in your fridge

I'd say thanks very much, and then put it in the fridge. Assuming it's nice stuff that is.

Original Poster

just phoned them, they wouldnt do anything because it is in oh name!!! :?i asked about the food i did not order, she said she would send someone to pick it up and refund us for the food we did not get. but we want the food we ordered delivered!!!!!!!
oh is phoning them now he is not a happy bunny:oops:

i had an iceland deliver once. . . . .i dont even shop at iceland!! the guy was really ratty I was like this isnt mine lol, he said well somebody that lived here bought it (i knew it wasnt OH because there was salad and yoghurt in the bags!)

i rand and complained said the driver was rude and i certainly handt bought the shopping (alot of it looked like kiddies skool lunches stuff!) He came back and collected it and was like ohh well why did you tell me it wasnt your!! :w00t: :x

haha i just love the variety of tescos shops!

some of my substiutions have been marvelous!

hein beans turned into a tin of chick peas
size 5 pampers nappies for ds - turned into 3 packs of tenna lady - rofl rofl rofl
furniture leather wipes substituted for andrex moist
2 pastry flan cases for dd's baking day at school, substituded for 2 pork pies

and the best! At christmas i ordered 1kg of wallnuts to crack. When it arrived I had been sent 3 walnuts in a bag - hahahahahahaha

I cant think of all the other funnies ive had but every order i place ends up with some mystery item!

LOL@you missing items yourself,is that karma! oops
Post a comment
@
    Text