Groups

TESCO DELIVERY JUST COME - 3 DUVET SETS @£3.47 - I GOT 4 DID ANYONE ELSE!!!

i lovin it today - just got my tesco delivery hot deal from yesterday 3 duvet sets @ £3.47
    opened them and there is 4 in shrink wrap

am i going to take it back? mmmm might do and ask for refund!!!!!

ANYONE ELSE HAD THEIRS??

12 Comments

bought my son skateboard ramps a few mths ago £12.99 each and received 6

Asda always bring us a huge pack of baby wipes! Never ordered them! It's getting funnier each time!

I couldn't get one of the duvet sets... if it's a king would you sell it?

Yeh its the added bonuses of ordering online,you can sometimes get more than you ordered,or a totally different item which is worth more than what you ordered. I had some free items from Sainsburys other week,macroni cheese and tub of butter spread that wasn't mine.
    Tesco Direct I usually get my order and its wrong,but not to my advantage Last time I order Disney Cars bedding and a pyrex dish come,then time before it was a Ratatouille board game and some shower curtain rings come instead. Might be in luck next time,might order a £10 item and get a games console or tv,yes please.

i had this with tescos a while back i ordered 50 envalopes.. got 500... i was only wanting a few months worth.. seems they want to supply me with a lifetimes worth

Tesco Direct sent us a free lawnmower once, it had a small split on the collector tray but like I was going to complain :giggle:

Original Poster

[email protected];1819478

I couldn't get one of the duvet sets... if it's a king would you sell it?

no they are the single ones

I love tesco's substitutions on grocerys, they always make me laugh, we ordered 6 kiwi fruits and they tried substituting them with 6 melons!! You ever tried putting melons in a lunch box???

Original Poster

harlzter;1819712

I love tesco's substitutions on grocerys, they always make me laugh, we … I love tesco's substitutions on grocerys, they always make me laugh, we ordered 6 kiwi fruits and they tried substituting them with 6 melons!! You ever tried putting melons in a lunch box???

lol
    :p:w00t:

I got the two pintucks I originally ordered, seems they have a problem with doing odd numbers though... but I only got 1 sim card... which Im wondering if i can exchange for a £5.00 one with £10 credit...

Thing is, ordering online not only saves us a taxi fare but we can complain if something is wrong and get a replacement/ refund etc but if it's in our favour we can be quiet about it...

I love online shopping. Oh, hotukdeals too - I'm now addicted to MSE and this place

I ordered 3 and the free sim with the 5 off 20 voucher making the order about 6 i think. got a telephone call to say duvet our of stock so would be refunded for 2 of the duvets. got a refund of 16 into my account. so not only did i get the duvet and sim but they ended up paying me for them lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1011
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good77
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2760
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562135

See more discussions