tesco delivery saver code

Found 16th Sep 2015
does anyone have any codes for delivery saver at all?
have looked around for some and can't find anything active.
thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
There aren't any
They're doing a 1 month trial free tesco.com/del…454
thanks hoped there might be some half price codes about
I dont know if it helps - but i am coming to the end of my delivery saver, and Tesco emailed me and offered a code for 50% off the renewal...

Check your inbox if you are in a similar situation.
patonar

I dont know if it helps - but i am coming to the end of my delivery … I dont know if it helps - but i am coming to the end of my delivery saver, and Tesco emailed me and offered a code for 50% off the renewal... Check your inbox if you are in a similar situation.

Good to know, hope they do the same when mine's up for renewal :-)
patonar

I dont know if it helps - but i am coming to the end of my delivery … I dont know if it helps - but i am coming to the end of my delivery saver, and Tesco emailed me and offered a code for 50% off the renewal... Check your inbox if you are in a similar situation.

Full renewal £60 price for me (email) and no coupons in last Clubcard statement either. Hardly any incentive to shop with them.
niget

Full renewal £60 price for me (email) and no coupons in last Clubcard … Full renewal £60 price for me (email) and no coupons in last Clubcard statement either. Hardly any incentive to shop with them.

​exactly
niget

Full renewal £60 price for me (email) and no coupons in last Clubcard … Full renewal £60 price for me (email) and no coupons in last Clubcard statement either. Hardly any incentive to shop with them.

or just do the midweek delivery saver for a year. Cost me £10 in clubcard tokens (2 for 1) and £6 in cash.

How much do sainsburys, asda etc charge for a year's unlimited deliveries?
Edited by: "chocci" 20th Sep 2015
chocci

or just do the midweek delivery saver for a year. Cost me £10 in clubcard … or just do the midweek delivery saver for a year. Cost me £10 in clubcard tokens (2 for 1) and £6 in cash.How much do sainsburys, asda etc charge for a year's unlimited deliveries?

Sainsbury £60 & Ocado £69.99 A/T for year upfront.

Prefer A/T versatility
niget

Sainsbury £60 & Ocado £69.99 A/T for year upfront.Prefer A/T versatility

I prefer tesco over ocados extortionate prices
I'm in the same boat, seem to remember getting a 50% off code last time so fingers crossed they realise a lot of people will leave soon and do an offer to retain them!
vidic007007

I'm in the same boat, seem to remember getting a 50% off code last time … I'm in the same boat, seem to remember getting a 50% off code last time so fingers crossed they realise a lot of people will leave soon and do an offer to retain them!

They want to reduce online deliveries as they make a loss on £40 deliveries
vidic007007

I'm in the same boat, seem to remember getting a 50% off code last time … I'm in the same boat, seem to remember getting a 50% off code last time so fingers crossed they realise a lot of people will leave soon and do an offer to retain them!

They didn't want to know after I phoned to cancel auto payment on Friday.

Hopefully they'll release something shortly though.
I've cancelled mine, we got 12 months for £12 last year as a staff deal, this year we were offered £15 off the 12 month anytime plan. Looking at the slots for tomorrow they've put their prices back up and the £40 minimum kills it for us some weeks, if I want a top up shop for bread and milk I'll pop somewhere cheaper considering the tesco in our town was closed too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants