TESCO delivery saver customers - check your orders from tesco direct

Twice now I have been charged for delivery to my home address despite it clearly saying delivery was free when I checked out. I assume I'm not the only one getting ripped off so worth checking your statements.

"Good news, because you're a Delivery Saver customer, your delivery is totally free."

18 Comments

It's free if you spend over £25 on valid days?

yep charged me the other day and said there is nothing i can do they gave me a code to enter every time from now on.

you need to make sure you add the coupon code for free delivery otherwise you will be charged its a bit misleading but also happened to me

Original Poster

cliosport65

you need to make sure you add the coupon code for free delivery otherwise … you need to make sure you add the coupon code for free delivery otherwise you will be charged its a bit misleading but also happened to me

no you dont. delivery saver is an account add on for 3, 6 or 12 months. Never have to continually enter codes

chocci

no you dont. delivery saver is an account add on for 3, 6 or 12 months. … no you dont. delivery saver is an account add on for 3, 6 or 12 months. Never have to continually enter codes

for Tesco direct you need to make sure it's been entered I'm not on about Tesco groceries.

Original Poster

cliosport65

for Tesco direct you need to make sure it's been entered I'm not on about … for Tesco direct you need to make sure it's been entered I'm not on about Tesco groceries.

still wrong - tesco delivery saver customers automatically get free tesco direct deliveries without using any codes

chocci

still wrong - tesco delivery saver customers automatically get free tesco … still wrong - tesco delivery saver customers automatically get free tesco direct deliveries without using any codes

wrong again on some accounts then you have to make sure the code is entered , you may have been lucky if you read properly you will understand

Original Poster

cliosport65

wrong again on some accounts then you have to make sure the code is … wrong again on some accounts then you have to make sure the code is entered , you may have been lucky if you read properly you will understand

if you understood what an annual delivery saver payment was, then you wouldn't even be in this thread.

Try reading up on it, if you can. Then you wouldnt make yourself look so dense

We aren't taking about one off free delivery codes doh!

Yes fully understand chocci but if you read the original quote question you wouldn't look so silly either.

I had also taken out the annual Tesco delivery saver which also gives you free delivery's on Tesco Direct, Tesco wine by the case and F & F but only free delivery until the end of Jan 2015 on the clothing.

When I first made an order with Tesco Direct it stated "Good news, because you're a Delivery Saver customer, your delivery is totally free." and I went ahead and ordered BUT it had charged me £3, when I phoned up to say about been charged they said that's because the TD-xxxx code hadn't been placed in the coupon codes which was in my Tesco delivery saver welcome pack, and they was quiet correct BUT I will say it again it is very misleading. I believe you only need to add this code once and then it stays on the account until expiry.

I'm sure if you read your welcome to Tesco Delivery Saver it will also state that, so maybe check and make an apology would be great.

chocci

if you understood what an annual delivery saver payment was, then you … if you understood what an annual delivery saver payment was, then you wouldn't even be in this thread.Try reading up on it, if you can. Then you wouldnt make yourself look so denseWe aren't taking about one off free delivery codes doh!

Yes fully understand chocci but if you read the original quote question you wouldn't look so silly either.

I had also taken out the annual Tesco delivery saver which also gives you free delivery's on Tesco Direct, Tesco wine by the case and F & F but only free delivery until the end of Jan 2015 on the clothing.

When I first made an order with Tesco Direct it stated "Good news, because you're a Delivery Saver customer, your delivery is totally free." and I went ahead and ordered BUT it had charged me £3, when I phoned up to say about been charged they said that's because the TD-xxxx code hadn't been placed in the coupon codes which was in my Tesco delivery saver welcome pack, and they was quiet correct BUT I will say it again it is very misleading. I believe you only need to add this code once and then it stays on the account until expiry.

I'm sure if you read your welcome to Tesco Delivery Saver it will also state that, so maybe check and make an apology would be great.

Original Poster

cliosport65

Yes fully understand chocci but if you read the original quote question … Yes fully understand chocci but if you read the original quote question you wouldn't look so silly either. I had also taken out the annual Tesco delivery saver which also gives you free delivery's on Tesco Direct, Tesco wine by the case and F & F but only free delivery until the end of Jan 2015 on the clothing. When I first made an order with Tesco Direct it stated "Good news, because you're a Delivery Saver customer, your delivery is totally free." and I went ahead and ordered BUT it had charged me £3, when I phoned up to say about been charged they said that's because the TD-xxxx code hadn't been placed in the coupon codes which was in my Tesco delivery saver welcome pack, and they was quiet correct BUT I will say it again it is very misleading. I believe you only need to add this code once and then it stays on the account until expiry. I'm sure if you read your welcome to Tesco Delivery Saver it will also state that, so maybe check and make an apology would be great.

tldr

tldr ?

chocci

tldr

tldr ?

cliosport65

tldr ?

tldr = too long didn't read, a.k.a I was wrong and don't want to admit it.

teh arn

tldr = too long didn't read, a.k.a I was wrong and don't want to admit … tldr = too long didn't read, a.k.a I was wrong and don't want to admit it.

Oh I see , what makes me laugh is they ask the question for your help and then say your wrong
Thanks for letting me know what tldr meant

I took out delivery saver nearly 6 months ago and whilst delivery is automatically free on grocery orders, a code does need to be entered for Tesco Direct orders to receive free delivery from them. I only needed to enter the code once as it seems to have been automatically applied since then.
As its only 2 weeks until my current deal runs out I called Tesco to ask if they can offer a similar discount to last time. They gave me a code for 25% off without any difficulty so its worth asking when your deals are about to expire.

Original Poster

stephenwhiddett

I took out delivery saver nearly 6 months ago and whilst delivery is … I took out delivery saver nearly 6 months ago and whilst delivery is automatically free on grocery orders, a code does need to be entered for Tesco Direct orders to receive free delivery from them. I only needed to enter the code once as it seems to have been automatically applied since then.As its only 2 weeks until my current deal runs out I called Tesco to ask if they can offer a similar discount to last time. They gave me a code for 25% off without any difficulty so its worth asking when your deals are about to expire.

just sign up using a new email address for 50% off. I do it every time (currently on delivery anytime for one year which cost me £30)

stephenwhiddett

I took out delivery saver nearly 6 months ago and whilst delivery is … I took out delivery saver nearly 6 months ago and whilst delivery is automatically free on grocery orders, a code does need to be entered for Tesco Direct orders to receive free delivery from them. I only needed to enter the code once as it seems to have been automatically applied since then.As its only 2 weeks until my current deal runs out I called Tesco to ask if they can offer a similar discount to last time. They gave me a code for 25% off without any difficulty so its worth asking when your deals are about to expire.

Told the OP this already but he doesn't understand fully how it works, but thanks for confirming .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32184
    2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1734
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions