Tesco delivery saver free trial

Posted 6th Dec 2019
So when I go to Tesco, it says I can have a free trial of the delivery saver. Yet whenever I click on it , and chose a plan, it want's me to pay and doesn't make any mention of a free month.

Is there some trick / some specific plan ? It says

DeliverySaver
Unlimited free grocery deliveries for one month**
** Once a day deliveries for every day included in your plan

I click the link. It shows me a selection of plans, no matter which one I chose, it then wants me to pay for it. ?! What am I missing ?
3357609-EL4XS.jpg

3357609-USWz4.jpg

I have never used this before either, so it's not a case of already had this deal.
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
You are signing up to the plan for £3.99 a month but my guess is you will get the first month free
winzzz06/12/2019 19:32

You are signing up to the plan for £3.99 a month but my guess is you will …You are signing up to the plan for £3.99 a month but my guess is you will get the first month free

Bit odd that in the basket it tells me it will start on 06/12 and charge me £3.99 and renew on 06/01/20. If it's free then it's an odd way of describing it.
I done this a few week's ago & got charged £2 for the free trial & also thought it was still charging me the delivery price on my first order too. But a quick call to CS & they did not charge me the delivery ( Just the way the first order works) Also the plan i chose was the same (Mid Week) But got put on the top one for the first month. Maybe you will not get charged for it, It could be to do with Xmas. I would contact there customer service for piece of mind.
Edited by: "thefox85" 6th Dec 2019
thefox8506/12/2019 20:09

I done this a few week's ago & got charged £2 for the free trial & also …I done this a few week's ago & got charged £2 for the free trial & also thought it was still charging me the delivery price on my first order too. But a quick call to CS & they did not charge me the delivery ( Just the way the first order works) Also the plan i chose was the same (Mid Week) But got put on the top one for the first month. Maybe you will not get charged for it, It could be to do with Xmas. I would contact there customer service for piece of mind.

guess i can pay for it and if they charge me try to claim it back yeah. thanks.
I was stumped with this too. Ended up just paying for a one off delivery slot.
joxeruk200006/12/2019 20:41

I was stumped with this too. Ended up just paying for a one off delivery …I was stumped with this too. Ended up just paying for a one off delivery slot.

Yeh I did same too for £5, but got the £25 off.
From the 28th November till the 24th December the free trial is not available.
jay415107/12/2019 12:15

From the 28th November till the 24th December the free trial is not …From the 28th November till the 24th December the free trial is not available.

aha ok that makes sense then. i talked to tesco CS and they said they were unable to add it to my account for some reason and gave me a £5 voucher thanks, maybe i'll try it again in January then.
If it's not available within those dates they should at least state that clearly. I searched Google with the same issue and it bought me here
Thanks for this info as i'm having the same trouble.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions