Groups
    EXPIRED

Tesco Direct 15% cashback 18 - 20 Nov - Argos 10% cashback 18-19 Nov @ Quidco

Put in misc as is cashback but can't ever remember a bigger cashback offer for Tesco Direct, 15% Quidco on all sales in the next 3 days

Also Argos is 10% for fast track and home delivery sales

Update: Tesco Direct cashback rate was an error and now been updated on Quidco.

9 Comments

Excellent. Waiting for Tesco Console deals Chanchi

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/dragon4uin/Mobile%20Uploads/cookie_monster_waiting_zpsysuq7ikm.gif
    Edited by: "vassy1" 18th Nov 2016

vassy4u

Excellent. Waiting for Tesco Console deals Chanchi

soon young one very soon X)

Great deal Chanchi Heat added

Quidco pushing the boat out a bit are they not ?

are TCB in trouble or something ? imaginary heat added OP

No Rumbelows
    No Index
    No Comet
    and I can't even vote cold

Had 4 items at Tesco Direct in my basket totalling over £1,000 at 3AM this morning (house stuff was going to get anyway). Left it until now as was going to sleep and wanted to double check everything - and cashback gone down to 10% Has 15% gone now?
    Edit - I could've sworn it said 15% for ALL purchases too - now it's all different amount for different things - 1.65% for TV...

Edited by: "Die_hard" 18th Nov 2016

imaginary heat given.

Can't believe almost a year ago. Was going to go to Sainsbury as they had a 32" tv for
    £100 thanks to previews here. Then at Black Friday midnight, Chanchi posts the Blaupunk 32" Tesco direct deal for
    £99 with free delivery. Thanks to Clubcard boost, got it for £86

How time goes fast.

Die_hard

Had 4 items at Tesco Direct in my basket totalling over £1,000 at 3AM … Had 4 items at Tesco Direct in my basket totalling over £1,000 at 3AM this morning (house stuff was going to get anyway). Left it until now as was going to sleep and wanted to double check everything - and cashback gone down to 10% Has 15% gone now?Edit - I could've sworn it said 15% for ALL purchases too - now it's all different amount for different things - 1.65% for TV...

feel your pain
    was going to buy a kettle

thewongwing101

Quidco pushing the boat out a bit are they not ?are TCB in trouble or … Quidco pushing the boat out a bit are they not ?are TCB in trouble or something ? imaginary heat added OP

Wongy 2; Nothing to do with Quidco you fool
    Wongy 1; Yes I see you point it is the retailers but they have chosen Quidco over TCB
    next time try and be a little more polite Eh ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767280
      2. love affairs1750
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions