Expired

TESCO DIRECT! check you had your refunds!

Found 9th Jul 2012
i made orders on 19th june, cancelled in dribs and drabs over the next couple of days. Tesco took my money and have failed to refund £178.

The orders on the account have been tampered with by Tesco so i can no longer see my orders and neither can they. Never had this happen with any other company. I've emailed customer services to be told a refund would be forthcoming still nothing. Am now awaiting them to check all payments/refunds on my card.

Just a heads up..check ALL your refunds if you havent?

Never want to deal with tesco direct again x
Community Updates
Misc
28 Comments
ive had a problem with tesco not refunding me waiting for it to go back in the bank
Original Poster
my order invoices have all been changed..they knocked items off one by one then left one item on each..

They have just manually checked my card and found that indeed they owe me £178 which will be refunded tonight. I asked what do i get for the inconveniece and they have given me an extra £20 refund.

Dont accept just a refund after all the messing. Ive just told cs the website is a farce, and he said he knows!
Assumed you've ordered a misprice?
Original Poster
id advise check with your bank what they have taken tbh.
Original Poster
jasonodell

Assumed you've ordered a misprice?

yes it was. Ive ordered a few in the past, never had them take my money, change my invoices and then not refund me!
19th june i ordered and they took my money 21st and 22nd! AFTER cancelling!
I see, clearly ordering one wasn't enough by the sounds of it.

Guess they'll be having the last laugh...
Original Poster
jasonodell

I see, clearly ordering one wasn't enough by the sounds of it.Guess … I see, clearly ordering one wasn't enough by the sounds of it.Guess they'll be having the last laugh...

Get lost..this thread is to help and warn others. Last laugh? i made an extra phonecall and get a £20 bonus.
Banned
I blame the mods for keep supported these crummy deals!

Ive had a 100% failure rate with Tesco inDirect - including 2 in one day!
Original Poster
guv

I blame the mods for keep supported these crummy deals!Ive had a 100% … I blame the mods for keep supported these crummy deals!Ive had a 100% failure rate with Tesco inDirect - including 2 in one day!

you cant blame the mods!! they didnt make me order (_;)
Banned
plumberman01

you cant blame the mods!! they didnt make me order (_;)

Sshhhh. Donkey lady said she needed shooting. (Or something like that!)
Original Poster
guv

Sshhhh. Donkey lady said she needed shooting. (Or something like that!)

who needed shooting? if donkeylady said it, it must be right!
Banned
lol TD cancelled my account

I had one account under my name using Yahoo email, created in past - never ordered anything through it.

I wanted to order the Tefal pans 2 days ago, so created another one using my details, but Gmail email, as I couldn't be bothered to find the password for the original one I had.

got confirmation of orders, then 2 cancellations later that night - probably OOS.

since last night I couldn't login into TD account and then received further cancellations (for all remaining orders)

just spoke to TD CS and she said account was cancelled due to technical issues

waiting for refunds now.

Edited by: "kunyk" 9th Jul 2012
jasonodell

I see, clearly ordering one wasn't enough by the sounds of it.Guess … I see, clearly ordering one wasn't enough by the sounds of it.Guess they'll be having the last laugh...

Get out you spiteful little oik.
Banned
plumberman01

who needed shooting? if donkeylady said it, it must be right!

I just rung to ask what they are playing. She said "its not us its the suppliers. Ive said "not good enough and stop making excuses. If you cant run an online store properly, you should be closed down". Gotta laugh! X)

It is quite pathetic though that they seem to get away with taking peoples money and keeping it like they do. Each time they do that, they mess up peoples credit card loans and repayments.

Tesco.... the shop that thinks the sale of Goods act doesn't apply.
Original Poster
guv

I just rung to ask what they are playing. She said "its not us its the … I just rung to ask what they are playing. She said "its not us its the suppliers. Ive said "not good enough and stop making excuses. If you cant run an online store properly, you should be closed down". Gotta laugh! X)It is quite pathetic though that they seem to get away with taking peoples money and keeping it like they do. Each time they do that, they mess up peoples credit card loans and repayments. Tesco.... the shop that thinks the sale of Goods act doesn't apply.

Oh yes! pleased with my £20 tho.. (_;) i shall buy some more sim cards for my sons justgiving xx
I have no sympathy whatsoever, seems to be the norm on here - people getting greedy and jumping on the proverbial bandwagon on blatant mis priced deals......................

Karma is a biatch, no?
Banned
plumberman01

Oh yes! pleased with my £20 tho.. (_;) i shall buy some more sim cards … Oh yes! pleased with my £20 tho.. (_;) i shall buy some more sim cards for my sons justgiving xx

I couldn't be arsed to even ask for anything.

I just kept saying once they've taken the money they are liable to complete the order and their T&Cs mean diddly squat as they do not bypass UK law.

Not sure why Karen Sim thinks Tesco are above the law!

Original Poster
transit

I have no sympathy whatsoever, seems to be the norm on here - people … I have no sympathy whatsoever, seems to be the norm on here - people getting greedy and jumping on the proverbial bandwagon on blatant mis priced deals......................Karma is a biatch, no?

i have gained £20 but thanks for your concern

only for online banking i wouldnt have known they owed me the refund as they emailed me they had been completed. Must be quite a few people dont check their accounts?

anyway, you telling me you never bought a misprice?
Original Poster
guv

I couldn't be arsed to even ask for anything.I just kept saying once … I couldn't be arsed to even ask for anything.I just kept saying once they've taken the money they are liable to complete the order and their T&Cs mean diddly squat as they do not bypass UK law.Not sure why Karen Sim thinks Tesco are above the law!

you didnt ask? if you're already on the phone why not? he was obv used to compensating people as he said right away i'll give you £20...maybe i should have asked for more oO
Banned
transit

I have no sympathy whatsoever, seems to be the norm on here - people … I have no sympathy whatsoever, seems to be the norm on here - people getting greedy and jumping on the proverbial bandwagon on blatant mis priced deals......................Karma is a biatch, no?

Maybe you need to read first before jumping to silly conclusions.

The items are still FS a week after the orders placed. It isnt a misprice and companies should not be taking money unless they are commuting themselves to complete an order.

If they need to borrow money so badly, they should arrange a loan. Every little helps I guess!
plumberman01

anyway, you telling me you never bought a misprice?

Yes i'm telling you exactly that....in fact i only ever come here for the lol's........oh and i've purchased a 50 inch john lewis plasma for 499 instead of 549......it wasnt a misprice btw.
guv

Maybe you need to read first before jumping to silly conclusions.The … Maybe you need to read first before jumping to silly conclusions.The items are still FS a week after the orders placed. It isnt a misprice and companies should not be taking money unless they are commuting themselves to complete an order.If they need to borrow money so badly, they should arrange a loan. Every little helps I guess!

Maybe they will be selling some logs for your logless cabin in the near future?

P.S. Can i sense real tears?
I paid 320 off my Tesco credit card 3 weeks ago, the transaction has left my bank, they claim they havent received it.. Letter from my bank to prove it and numerous phone calls still no joy. Being waiting for a call from complaints for 7 days as no one will put me through or help, and theyve charged me a late fee.
Banned
transit

Maybe they will be selling some logs for your logless cabin in the near … Maybe they will be selling some logs for your logless cabin in the near future?P.S. Can i sense real tears?

I'm sure you stole that line from trophyless trophy cabinet at Manchester City.

You still smarting that I've seen your team play more times than you in an FA cup final!

Original Poster
vickswonders09

I paid 320 off my Tesco credit card 3 weeks ago, the transaction has left … I paid 320 off my Tesco credit card 3 weeks ago, the transaction has left my bank, they claim they havent received it.. Letter from my bank to prove it and numerous phone calls still no joy. Being waiting for a call from complaints for 7 days as no one will put me through or help, and theyve charged me a late fee.

disgusting, def ask for comp..and make sure you do a free experia or the like to be sure its not shown on your credit rating!
Haha, thread makes me laugh.

Don't know why you want more than just a refund, when you're trying to capitalise on a human error...

Warn people for what exactly? Cheating the system doesn't pay!
Original Poster
jasonodell

Haha, thread makes me laugh.Don't know why you want more than just a … Haha, thread makes me laugh.Don't know why you want more than just a refund, when you're trying to capitalise on a human error...Warn people for what exactly? Cheating the system doesn't pay!

Grow up.
yes they havent refunded me for my order - didnt let me know that they cancelled it either, 11 days later and STILL no refund. What a joke, will never use them again!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants