Tesco Direct Codes

Does anyone know if the £10 off and free delivery code (1 code) can be used more than once on same account.

Family member wants to buy 2 items at £60 each

8 Comments

Original Poster

Actually on front page it says free delivery on over £50 so i guess my question should be can you use the £10 off £50 more than once
Edited by: "Starr" 3rd Oct 2010

Banned

Starr

Actually on front page it says free delivery on over £50 so i guess my … Actually on front page it says free delivery on over £50 so i guess my question should be can you use the £10 off £50 more than once

Have you gone to checkout?

Original Poster

DLM

Have you gone to checkout?

I've gone to checkout and code works etc but im not making the purchase so cant do it twice.

Banned

Starr

I've gone to checkout and code works etc but im not making the purchase … I've gone to checkout and code works etc but im not making the purchase so cant do it twice.

Will they not be happy with one discounted?

Original Poster

DLM

Will they not be happy with one discounted?

Im sure they would be but i'd be happier if i knew both were discounted.

Someone on HUKDs must of used or tried to use this code twice............

Banned

Starr

Im sure they would be but i'd be happier if i knew both were … Im sure they would be but i'd be happier if i knew both were discounted.Someone on HUKDs must of used or tried to use this code twice............

Do you know anybody else that can open an account?

Two people at same address can use the code (_;)

I used my £10 one on my account as i also had my discount, I am wanting to use it again though! May try, otherwise will open hubby an account up, Wonder if I can put my discount card on 2 accounts? lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213632
    2. First 2 lucky people.77
    3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1223
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831532

See more discussions