Tesco direct codes help please

4 replies
Found 27th Apr 2010
Hi, could you help please, thought I saw a code for tesco direct the other day on here, spend £100 get £10 voucher, I know there is a £50 get 5 voucher, can someone help me please, thankyou
Rep for the help

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Banned

you sure it wasnt for argos, didnt know tesco gave out money off vouchers on a spend

Was it not use the code to get £10 off £100 or £5 off £50 from the actual amount of your purchase? I used the £5 one couple of weeks ago in Tesco Direct.

Original Poster

sassie;8468179

you sure it wasnt for argos, didnt know tesco gave out money off vouchers … you sure it wasnt for argos, didnt know tesco gave out money off vouchers on a spend

Actually I think you maybe right, I think it was Argos :roll:
Looks like they have just the 5 pound off

Original Poster

kaks26;8468243

Was it not use the code to get £10 off £100 or £5 off £50 from the actual … Was it not use the code to get £10 off £100 or £5 off £50 from the actual amount of your purchase? I used the £5 one couple of weeks ago in Tesco Direct.

Yeah, I have the 5 pound one, I think it may have been Argos I saw, Dam!! thanks anyway to you both. Reps left :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)96194
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769271
    3. Rewview sites22
    4. Add one, leave one game54315405

See more discussions