Tesco Direct codes..Any available??

Hi all,
i`ve tried this code for £15 off an £80 or over spend (TDR-JKLY) and i get this message..
Sorry, the code TDR-JKLY could not be accepted as you do not qualify for this promotion. Tip: Please ensure that your account has your most up to date Clubcard details set in the My Account section to ensure that we verify your details correctly. Ref: EC1007

Don`t know what this means but i`m looking for a similar code as i`m after a Shed.

5 Comments

TDR JKLY was the £15 off a £80 spend on Printers and Cameras.

So this wont work on a shed anyway.

You want, TDR M9TC which is £15 off a £80 spend on Garden Furniture

But, I think these are targeted and the error message you get suggests your account wasnt sent the promotional email.

Have a look here.

hotukdeals.com/ite…nd-

People are using TDX-HCTC for a fiver more off.

Original Poster

RealDealSeeker;5423971

TDR JKLY was the £15 off a £80 spend on Printers and Cameras.So this wont … TDR JKLY was the £15 off a £80 spend on Printers and Cameras.So this wont work on a shed anyway.You want, TDR M9TC which is £15 off a £80 spend on Garden FurnitureBut, I think these are targeted and the error message you get suggests your account wasnt sent the promotional email.

No,that is definately the correct code:)

Original Poster

RealDealSeeker;5423993

Have a look … Have a look here.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/416464/walton-6-x-4-shiplap-apex-shed-and-People are using TDX-HCTC for a fiver more off.

Thanks,i`ve got that,but you can add one of the XX codes to your oder too.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

It`s TDR-RTGY for £15 off cameras etc:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Pink Balls25
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213605
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1010
    4. Sad news about Barcelona67

See more discussions