EXPIRED

Tesco direct email address

Hi,

does anyone have a email to customer services for tesco direct?

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks

your very welcome

We have a voucher £9 off when you spend £90 or more 17th. to 23rd. July.
The exclusions include alcohol and Wine by the case. If alcohol is excluded does that not include wine? When I rang the store on Clifton Moor, York for an explanation I didn't get one. We have no problem with Tesco other than it is much further for us to travel than the local Morrisons.
We were shopping for a village event this weekend which did include wine, so we took the easy option and went to Morrisons. Recently we had a £13 off coupon which we cashed at York, and it was accepted even though we included wine. We are confused.
Our Tesco card is in the name of my wife MOD EDIT - personal details removed
Edited by moderator: "Jul 21, 2017 18:57" 21st Jul

les_hornby3 m ago

We have a voucher £9 off when you spend £90 or more 17th. to 23rd. J …We have a voucher £9 off when you spend £90 or more 17th. to 23rd. July.The exclusions include alcohol and Wine by the case. If alcohol is excluded does that not include wine? When I rang the store on Clifton Moor, York for an explanation I didn't get one. We have no problem with Tesco other than it is much further for us to travel than the local Morrisons. We were shopping for a village event this weekend which did include wine, so we took the easy option and went to Morrisons. Recently we had a £13 off coupon which we cashed at York, and it was accepted even though we included wine. We are confused.Our Tesco card is in the name of my wife MOD EDIT - personal details removed

Hi there, I'd recommend you get in touch with Tesco directly. This is not something we are able to assist with. I have removed your personal information from your post
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
    2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
    3. PlayStation Hacked Again?44
    4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217

See more discussions