Tesco Direct online chat, unable to access

Found 16th Jun 2016
Hi,
As title suggests I'm unable to start a chat with the tesco direct team. The chat button doesn't appear for me, just a plain text 'click here to chat' which seems to be unlinked. I've tried various times of the day, all within their openings hours and logging into my direct account to no result. Is it the same for anyone else?
To access it, I'm clicking on contact us, then email the direct team. On this page, above it lists the opening hours for the cat team and the unlinked chat now I mentioned.
Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

That service was stopped many many months ago however they have forgot to remove the icon and text. I have reported this to them many times and they say they will look into it however obviously nothing has changed.

Edited by: "joshp" 16th Jun 2016

They must be watching the football

Original Poster

joshp

That service was stopped many many months ago however they have forgot to … That service was stopped many many months ago however they have forgot to remove the icon and text. I have reported this to them many times and they say they will look into it however obviously nothing has changed.

Thats odd, I remember using it last month. I don't doubt its now been dropped though. Quite poor of them to keep fobbing you off though, moreso as you went to the efforts of reporting it. Thanks for letting me know.

lolrita

Thats odd, I remember using it last month. I don't doubt its now been … Thats odd, I remember using it last month. I don't doubt its now been dropped though. Quite poor of them to keep fobbing you off though, moreso as you went to the efforts of reporting it. Thanks for letting me know.

Strange, the feature hasn't worked for a long time for me unless they temporoarily brought it back.

Back in January I conacted Tesco's and this was their response:

"Hello Joshua,
I have just checked and this contact function has been discontinued on the Tesco Direct section of the website. I do apologise for the inconvenience.
Can I ask what the enquiry was regarding as I will be more than happy to help.
Thanks
Andrew - Customer Care
"

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants