Tesco Direct order not collected but shown as collected

Found 13th Dec 2011
Placed an order a week ago, forgot to pic it up, was gonna pick it up today, checked my online tesco direct account it said it was collected? WTF .

How am I gonna proof I have not collect the item to customer service over the phone and get a replacement?
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments
Banned
they rang me and said you had left it for 12 days, if I didn't collect it they were going to send it back, so I went and collected it. Tough titties that you lost out. Teach you to pick it up on time.
Banned
You should call the police.
just go to pick it up and sort it out whilst your there. I have always had to sign and show the card I used for payment, so chances are it is an error and your item is still waiting for you, assuming it hasn't been returned to warehouse.
Original Poster
lumoruk

they rang me and said you had left it for 12 days, if I didn't collect it … they rang me and said you had left it for 12 days, if I didn't collect it they were going to send it back, so I went and collected it. Tough titties that you lost out. Teach you to pick it up on time.

I would of , I even got the text message from them, just been so busy,

Adnan786

You should call the police.

what? lol
juiceblaster

just go to pick it up and sort it out whilst your there. I have always … just go to pick it up and sort it out whilst your there. I have always had to sign and show the card I used for payment, so chances are it is an error and your item is still waiting for you, assuming it hasn't been returned to warehouse.

yea guess i will have to drive down there, damn it is so damn far but stil better than paying £3 for delivery
Edited by: "mulmul" 13th Dec 2011
i too have had to sign for my items and show proof of my credit card used to pay for the item. i would say that the onus is on them to prove that you collected the item rather than the other way
netnudge

i too have had to sign for my items and show proof of my credit card used … i too have had to sign for my items and show proof of my credit card used to pay for the item. i would say that the onus is on them to prove that you collected the item rather than the other way

I agree - you have to provide proof with your credit card and if they have handed your item to someone else then they are at fault not you.
Original Poster
Just went to my store, when I tried to pick it up they said it was already collected on the 7th, told her that it cant be, because I was the one ordered it, they sent an old lady to the back of the store to look for it, 10 mins later , they found it at the bottom of the pile. They didnt even asked for proof of ID of the card I used to paid for it, they only asked me to sign on a special spreadsheet with my detail written on it manually . very strange, this is the Chineham Tesco by the way if anyone interested to know.

case closed, now I have a full set of Star wars talking plush.
Edited by: "mulmul" 13th Dec 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants