Expired

Tesco Direct Pre-order Postage Time?

Found 24th Jul 2013
Hi guys I just pre-ordered the collectors edition of GTA V for £90 from Tesco Direct online (cheapest so far!) and on the email I got it says the expected delivery date is 19/09/13, 2 days after GTA V releases, does anyone have any past experience with Tesco Direct preorders, if so, did you receive your pre-order on the day of release?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
wont get it on day of release as tesco wont have them till then.

Could you not go for a collect from store as then you would be able to pick up on the day of release?
mclovin9091

wont get it on day of release as tesco wont have them till then.Could you … wont get it on day of release as tesco wont have them till then.Could you not go for a collect from store as then you would be able to pick up on the day of release?

There was no option to collect from store

Why won't they receive them before? They do with every other game
can't say on delivery but i'm scared on mine, when it had it's original release date as march i pre ordered it at xmas, got a good money off code, in my account it now says it's been dispatched
phil1pne

can't say on delivery but i'm scared on mine, when it had it's original … can't say on delivery but i'm scared on mine, when it had it's original release date as march i pre ordered it at xmas, got a good money off code, in my account it now says it's been dispatched

Sounds like something has gone wrong.. I'd give them a ring up if i was you
In my experience, pretty crappy.

My Black Ops 2 never arrived, which i had ordered several months before release.

Likewise with The Last of Us Joel Edition (still not received it).

Won't be using them again.
my halo 4 arrived the same day as release from tesco
my first preorder ever
I ordered hitman they give me the wrong game, they give standard instead of bonus edition (5 pound difference) they refunded the whole amount (20 pound), I would say in pre-orders they are really bad but they do have a friendly sales team they dispatch two days before the release date via second class, the quickest it can come is on the day and slowest is 3 days later, this is 100% confirmed plus you cant collect from stores for pre-orders as this would cause confusion, I have ordered 100's and 100's of pounds worth of stuff from tesco direct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants