Tesco - Don't buy from Tesco Outlet as there "Factory Testing" is a wee bit dubious....

Posted 20th Aug 2012
With reference to this deal that was posted last week...

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=2

Received one of these "bargains" today - and have wrote Tesco's CEO a wee email to tell him what I think......(I turned on the laptop to see the top half of the screen looking nice and white (as it was obviously damaged) and the bottom half of the screen flickering like the laptop was having a fit! - But apparently these laptops are FACTORY TESTED....so that lead me to a theory, which provided the basis for my DEAR PHILIP email below.....

Dear Philip,

Apparently the refurbished Laptop I bought from your Tesco Outlet on Ebay was factory tested.

Well I have one suggestion for you, the PG Tips monkeys that you've obviously hired for this position

are getting on a bit and their eyesight maybe isn't what it used to be (In fairness to them, it was the early

70's when they were at the height of their fame in the ads, so they are getting on a bit).

Now I think you should let them get back to delivering pianos as they obviously aren't cut out for laptop testing!

(Please refer to the photographs attached!).

youtube.com/wat…PPk

TOSHIBA SATELLITE PENTIUM 6GB DDR3 500GB HDD 15.6" WIN 7 WEBCAM C660-21Q LAPTOP #271033411452

Regards,
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
29 Comments
Post a comment