Tesco double Staff Discount - From 19/10

Posted 11th Oct 2018Available: National
Rumour has it - double discount comes in for Tesco staff from 19th October.
Obviously doesn’t benefit everyone except staff or friends of staff
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
deleted1502690
flexeh11/10/2018 20:21

I’ll happily post pictures of everything showing the 20% saving then to s …I’ll happily post pictures of everything showing the 20% saving then to show you it’s a cracking deal . You just jealous you work for Sainsbury’s! Lol

Dude but why post it on here, it really isn't the platform for this. All colleagues get notification of the discount internally. And please stop the brag, some of the people on this community are our loyal customers who keep us in work thus a roof over our heads.
Any staff want to make a friend?
28 Comments
Any staff want to make a friend?
not a deal.
garethsmith721 m ago

not a deal.

More like a brag lol, haven’t voted though
garethsmith721 m ago

not a deal.

It is.
Everyone else gets a free portion of Green Cheese.
Every little helps op....
garethsmith7211/10/2018 20:18

not a deal.

I’ll happily post pictures of everything showing the 20% saving then to show you it’s a cracking deal . You just jealous you work for Sainsbury’s! Lol
Edited by: "flexeh" 11th Oct 2018
I'll just have to use my higher earnings in lieu of this offer

Just kidding, you guys deserve a treat, enjoy!
deleted1502690
flexeh11/10/2018 20:21

I’ll happily post pictures of everything showing the 20% saving then to s …I’ll happily post pictures of everything showing the 20% saving then to show you it’s a cracking deal . You just jealous you work for Sainsbury’s! Lol

Dude but why post it on here, it really isn't the platform for this. All colleagues get notification of the discount internally. And please stop the brag, some of the people on this community are our loyal customers who keep us in work thus a roof over our heads.
deleted150269011/10/2018 20:24

Dude but why post it on here, it really isn't the platform for this. All … Dude but why post it on here, it really isn't the platform for this. All colleagues get notification of the discount internally. And please stop the brag, some of the people on this community are our loyal customers who keep us in work thus a roof over our heads.

I don’t work for Tesco - have friends that do. So wanted to share with others who may know someone who does and help them saving a few quid ready for Christmas, obviously colleagues shouldn’t do it but they do. Next time won’t bother sharing - thought this site was about saving people money... 20% is a lot to some people.
Edited by: "flexeh" 11th Oct 2018
Cue all the begging posts " would any Tesco employee care to share their colleagues discount code with me , I would be very grateful " --- And I don't give hoot if you lose (or should it be loose ) your job by sharing such code .
Edited by: "rogparki" 11th Oct 2018
flexeh6 m ago

I don’t work for Tesco - have friends that do. So wanted to share with o …I don’t work for Tesco - have friends that do. So wanted to share with others who may know someone who does and help them saving a few quid ready for Christmas, obviously colleagues shouldn’t do it but they do. Next time won’t bother sharing - thought this site was about saving people money... 20% is a lot to some people.

Reality is it’s not for the site, many of us get offers similar to this and don’t post them, many would get in trouble if they posted as well and there may be restrictions and employees can get into trouble for sharing discounts as well. Should really be deleted.
35583045-TCGL2.jpg
ezzer7211/10/2018 20:23

I'll just have to use my higher earnings in lieu of this offer I'll just have to use my higher earnings in lieu of this offer Just kidding, you guys deserve a treat, enjoy!

You earn more than every employee at Tesco?
MIDURIX3 m ago

You earn more than every employee at Tesco?

At store level, yes.

It was only a bit of fun mind.
With the closure of Tesco Direct, this isn't quite so good any more. I remember last year when this was running with the discount eCoupon codes, so many bargains to be had!
flexeh1 h, 8 m ago

Er no work outside of retail
deleted150269011/10/2018 20:24

Dude but why post it on here, it really isn't the platform for this. All …Dude but why post it on here, it really isn't the platform for this. All colleagues get notification of the discount internally. And please stop the brag, some of the people on this community are our loyal customers who keep us in work thus a roof over our heads.

Does Tesco give employers more than one card? Morrisons does, and you can give the spares to friends and family.

I have one on this basis but if course I'd never know about internal communications.

Case in point, I previously found out about a double discount via HUKD.
plebbygiraffe18 m ago

Does Tesco give employers more than one card? Morrisons does, and you can …Does Tesco give employers more than one card? Morrisons does, and you can give the spares to friends and family.I have one on this basis but if course I'd never know about internal communications.Case in point, I previously found out about a double discount via HUKD.

Yes, Tesco offer 1 other person a discount card. Plus there is the possibility that retired people at Tesco might not know, as I think they retain the discount card.
flexeh21 h, 42 m ago

I don’t work for Tesco - have friends that do. So wanted to share with o …I don’t work for Tesco - have friends that do. So wanted to share with others who may know someone who does and help them saving a few quid ready for Christmas, obviously colleagues shouldn’t do it but they do. Next time won’t bother sharing - thought this site was about saving people money... 20% is a lot to some people.

Tesco staff knows of this, you don't need to do company staff discount annoucements, additionally,
you do more harm than good posting here (those who know the loopholes do it on the quient).
You may be promoting the misuse of staff discount and is bad behaviour.

The deal is, when you mis-use your staff discount card you get suspended or get disciplinary action.

flexeh21 h, 42 m ago

Edited by: "splender" 12th Oct 2018
plebbygiraffe12/10/2018 16:35

Does Tesco give employers more than one card? Morrisons does, and you can …Does Tesco give employers more than one card? Morrisons does, and you can give the spares to friends and family.I have one on this basis but if course I'd never know about internal communications.Case in point, I previously found out about a double discount via HUKD.

They can get a card with another persons name on it (Family etc), but only the named person is allowed to use it.
Some one other than the named person using it will get the employee fired.
teh.arn13th Oct

They can get a card with another persons name on it (Family etc), but only …They can get a card with another persons name on it (Family etc), but only the named person is allowed to use it.Some one other than the named person using it will get the employee fired.

pay+ Pretty much eradicates any form of checking . Just say you dont carry id and only have phone on you if you ever get pulled up

is it 19th till the 25th ? Was gonna buy rdr2 but will miss it
Edited by: "Munkee" 17th Oct 2018
does anyone know when the next 20% staff discount be
Edited by: "sana123" 4th Feb 2019
sana12304/02/2019 14:52

does anyone know when the next 20% staff discount be

I work for Booker and I heard they are moving to monthly 15% off around payday. Is this correct? Can anyone confirm the dates/details?
beastman10/03/2020 12:58

I work for Booker and I heard they are moving to monthly 15% off around …I work for Booker and I heard they are moving to monthly 15% off around payday. Is this correct? Can anyone confirm the dates/details?

correct, it is currently active, 9th-12th March
thanks athunder - as a side note why do Tesco have such random pay dates?
beastman10/03/2020 22:00

thanks athunder - as a side note why do Tesco have such random pay dates?

Every 4 weeks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants