Tesco DVD

Is it as easy to cancel like lovefilm? i.e. at 11pm you could just log onto site and click cancel? can you do this with tesco?

ta

6 Comments

aren't tesco and lovefilm the same company??

cancelling with lovefilm is easy. just need to phone them. they cancel the payments etc.

You can cancel lovefilm online after 10pm i THINK.

blackpeppa;1506147

aren't tesco and lovefilm the same company??cancelling with lovefilm is … aren't tesco and lovefilm the same company??cancelling with lovefilm is easy. just need to phone them. they cancel the payments etc.

tesco are run by lovefilm so i would think that they have the same proceedures

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;1506207

tesco are run by lovefilm so i would think that they have the same … tesco are run by lovefilm so i would think that they have the same proceedures

ok thanks

Yeh i know about lovefilm i have had 3 months with them but i was just wondering about is it easy to cancel tesco dvd thanks

Best to cancel once they have confirmed that your discs have been received. Usually you have to cancel via the website, very easy. Be prepared for the begging you to stay tactics as you go through the procedure.

Its very easy to cancel. I cancelled whilst I had all the discs at home and they fully cancelled it once the discs were received. I reactivated it the same day with a new 3 month code!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?57
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764091
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1516
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11

See more discussions