Groups
    EXPIRED

tesco dvd rental

Banned
    yes i know im a complete dimwit but how does this work, i have entered 10 titles so is that it, as cant find anywhere to press to get one sent, do they do this when one becomes available, sorry i have never done one before

11 Comments

yes they send from your list according to availability. same as lovefilm,in fact tesco dvd rental is via lovefilm isnt it?

yeah they pick the dvd from your list automattically

Original Poster Banned

barky;8051387

yes they send from your list according to availability. same as … yes they send from your list according to availability. same as lovefilm,in fact tesco dvd rental is via lovefilm isnt it?

i was thinking this must be the case, or im just as blind as a bat

i have signed up for two a month, so they send me one and when this is returned they send me another off the list and then get nothing till a month has passes from sign up date, is that right :oops:

DLM;8051393

Is this … Is this helpful:-http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/509971/any-parking-near-m-e-n-arena

??????????????????????????

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8051393

Is this … Is this helpful:-http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/509971/any-parking-near-m-e-n-arena

no not really, more water with it next time

Banned

barky;8051412

??????????????????????????

Woops! :roll:

sassie;8051406

i was thinking this must be the case, or im just as blind as a bati have … i was thinking this must be the case, or im just as blind as a bati have signed up for two a month, so they send me one and when this is returned they send me another off the list and then get nothing till a month has passes from sign up date, is that right :oops:

yes,but as you get them you update your list with extra titles

Original Poster Banned

barky;8051426

yes,but as you get them you update your list with extra titles

ok thank you, feel a bit of a div now, only signed up for the extra 1000 points :oops:

Banned

sassie;8051419

no not really, more water with it next time

I have changed the link now :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

thanks guys, sorted now, sorry cant rep ya barky, gotta spread it about abit, have some snogs instead xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871528
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      3. word association Game72944196
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77

See more discussions