Groups

TESCO EMAIL

i got an email off Tesco saying 70 great offers, and one of them was meal for four plus bottle of wine for £10, so clicked the link to Tesco, but i cant find no mention of this offer on the site at all. Has anyone else received this email? and if yes could you find the offer on the website, thankyou to everyone in advance.

6 Comments

Click the link to the actual item in the email and it will take you to a 2 for £5 etc deal on ready meals and wine for £3.99-£4.99.

]Direct link

Syzable;2632667

Click the link to the actual item in the email and it will take you to a … Click the link to the actual item in the email and it will take you to a 2 for £5 etc deal on ready meals and wine for £3.99-£4.99. :)]Direct link

the link on my account takes me to some new potatoes :?

Aimee1985;2632742

:lol: Ah well...........they'll do. :-D

It could be because the offer isn't on in your local store though. :thumbsup:

Banned

Aimee1985;2632742

Mine thows in a bottle of Tesco Finest Howcroft Cabernet Merlot 75cl as well. All in its £5.47 so good meal deal in my book :-D

Syzable;2632807

:lol: Ah well...........they'll do. :-DIt could be because the offer … :lol: Ah well...........they'll do. :-DIt could be because the offer isn't on in your local store though. :thumbsup:

new potatoes for me too!

alijxx;2633484

new potatoes for me too!

perhaps they are trying to tell us we eat too much!? :o:shock:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553749
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1942
      3. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313798

See more discussions