Tesco employees XBOX One deal heads up.

Found 24th Oct 2014
This is to any Tesco employees who wish to buy an XBOX one using the 10% off code that came with your payslip as well as your double discount.

It's out of stock on Direct but if you use these links you can still add to basket and checkout. I've done it and its gone through at £249.95.

XBOX ONE:
tesco.com/dir…132

Alien Isolation:
tesco.com/dir…914

The Evil Within:
tesco.com/dir…211

I'm personally selling the games to CEX tomorrow as soon as I pick it up (if it arrives) so an XBOX One for £185.95 at current CEX rates.

14 Comments

damn thats good! mate works at tesco too, but only just started so no discount card!

I heard there is another code in next months salary. Code: P45. Just a heads up.

Original Poster

dereklogan7

I heard there is another code in next months salary. Code: P45. Just a … I heard there is another code in next months salary. Code: P45. Just a heads up.

Tell me about it lol.

Even better.

Can nick my brothers and use the double discount on two HUDL2's.

Original Poster

Quidco just tracked at £5.12
312 Clubcard points to double up.
12p added onto fuelsave (~50ltrs)

About another £17 worth there.

theworkingdead... is the 10% off code unique for everyone or is it generic, but it will be linked so it only works with people with privaledge card.

I'm not going to be back in tesco till monday to pick up my wage slip so won't be able to get the code.

Was wondering if its generic if you can pm me it ?

Like is the code a TDR- ? code ?

And can the 10% code only be used with xbox one, or on anything?

Edited by: "wizard101" 24th Oct 2014

Can you email me the code please I wont get my payslip till after double discount stops

Managed to get the code.

It only works if your staff and have a priviledge card, so anyone else trying it , it won't work

Code is : TDXR-KPTX

It didn't work for me has it worked for anyone??

hedgehog33

It didn't work for me has it worked for anyone??

I get this message (I don't have an xb1 in my basket)

"eCoupon unavailable
Save an extra £36.56 off Xbox One without Kinect when you use your Privilegecard. Total discount 20%.
Sorry, offer not valid on this order. Please check that the items needed for this offer show ‘Sold by Tesco’ in your basket
TDXR-KPTX
expires 21/11/2014"

Will work if your priviledge card is linked to your account

can i buy this multiple times?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants