Tesco Entertainment & Game Preorders

Hi guys and girls, just wondered are Tesco up to scratch when it comes to big game preorders? i.e do you get it on release date (if not a day or two earlier)?

Thanks

Jim

9 Comments

I hope so I've pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption from them.

Mod & Ed

I've pre-ordered a few dvds/games, got most day of release, got Avatar 3 days before release, don't forget they take full payment at time of ordering, not on dispatch

Original Poster

ade2j;8493336

I hope so I've pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption from them.

yeah thats what im thinking about doing. with the 15% off voucher its almost a fiver cheaper than zavvi. Bit of a dilemma - zavvi are known for being very good on preorders, or I could save a fiver and risk tesco not delivering on time.:thinking:

manchesterjim;8493363

yeah thats what im thinking about doing. with the 15% off voucher its … yeah thats what im thinking about doing. with the 15% off voucher its almost a fiver cheaper than zavvi. Bit of a dilemma - zavvi are known for being very good on preorders, or I oculd save a fiver and risk tesco not delivering on time.:thinking:

Personally I pre-ordered with Zavvi then saw the 15% with Tesco. Zavvi is now canceled. One good thing with Tesco they dispatch really quickly and always first class. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ade2j;8493372

Personally I pre-ordered with Zavvi then saw the 15% with Tesco. Zavvi is … Personally I pre-ordered with Zavvi then saw the 15% with Tesco. Zavvi is now canceled. One good thing with Tesco they dispatch really quickly and always first class. :thumbsup:

yeah the only thing I noticed is that is says they will dispatch in 4-6 weeks and red dead is out in 3 weeks:?

ordered street fighter and still not arrived.... today is the due date....!!!

manchesterjim;8493393

yeah the only thing I noticed is that is says they will dispatch in 4-6 … yeah the only thing I noticed is that is says they will dispatch in 4-6 weeks and red dead is out in 3 weeks:?

Ah right, well fingers crossed for me then. Getting Splinter Cell at the weekend too :thumbsup:

Original Poster

zerowing;8493461

ordered street fighter and still not arrived.... today is the due … ordered street fighter and still not arrived.... today is the due date....!!!

ahh think ill stick to zavvi then. thanks for your input mate and lets hope you get SF 2moz!:thumbsup:

I used to use Tesco a lot and they were always on the day for me :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
    3. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142

See more discussions