Groups

tesco entertainment help!

My daughter brought the 'just dance' game from tesco entertainment, and paid partly with a gift card.
    I've just had an email through saying its been cancelled, but I don't think we have the gift card anymore.
    How do they refund the money, will it all just go back on my card (as I paid £6 on that towards it) or am I likely to have lost it?

7 Comments

Hmmm not sure see what happens but i am sure if the partial refund did go back onto the gift card and you explained the situation i am sure they would help.x

Original Poster

Right I've phoned them and am absolutely fuming. The money goes onto an E voucher, which can only be used on the entertainment website. When I stated that the gift card was my daughters birthday present, and that there was nothing else she wanted on there, that I'd rather have a card she can take into store he told me that was impossible as it had been 'spent'. If it had been spent on what she wanted I wouldn't mind!! Theres nothing I want either so no point in me buying it off her!
    He did say they are 'looking into' why orders have been cancelled and will give me a ring back if it becomes available again. Couldn't answer why its still 'in stock' on the website, albeit at a higher price.

Banned

phone trading standards, isnt tesco the one that cancelled your order for no stock, to then have stock in at a couple of quid more, tesco dont cancel orders within days due to no stock, i have waited weeks for items to come into stock, they take months to cancel orders due to no stock

Original Poster

Fair play to Tesco Entertainment! They have sent me a goodwill payment, so I can reorder 'just dance' at the original price of £16 rather than the £19+ its priced at now. It also states 24hr despatch this time, rather than the 4-5 days it originally was. So I will have one happy birthday girl after all!

honeyb35;7544580

Fair play to Tesco Entertainment! They have sent me a goodwill payment, … Fair play to Tesco Entertainment! They have sent me a goodwill payment, so I can reorder 'just dance' at the original price of £16 rather than the £19+ its priced at now. It also states 24hr despatch this time, rather than the 4-5 days it originally was. So I will have one happy birthday girl after all!

yeah me too! sent me an e coupon to purchase for £16,maybe too many people complained!

i just tried to use it and says it cant be used? think i 'll ring them

Original Poster

Really? Mine went through straightaway?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3451256
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764593
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.2025
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3347

See more discussions