Tesco Entertainment pre-order delivery's

Found 5th Mar 2012
how good normally are Tesco entertainment for dispatching pre-order items
have pre-ordered Mass Effect 3 and wondering what the chances are of actually getting it this Friday

Order says
Estimated despatch: Within 2 to 3 Weeks from 20 Feb 2012

Anyone else placed an order from them for Mass Effect 3 ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Very good chance. They have only let me down once (Skyrim arrived on the Saturday).

There always been good with me i got fifa 12 the day before release an got wwe 12 on release day

I got FIFA 12 a day early too.

oO I was expecting it tomorrow, gonna have to check the release date now...

Original Poster

hellbentondeals

oO I was expecting it tomorrow, gonna have to check the release date … oO I was expecting it tomorrow, gonna have to check the release date now...

america is tomorrow , Europe is Friday the usual release date for games

I've never pre-ordered from tesco entertainment before - my order history still says "awaiting dispatch" so I searched around the av forums and xbox forums and almost everyone who has pre ordered with them before says that they have received the game on or even the day before release. One guy said he actually received it in the letterbox while it still said "awaiting dispatch" on his order history, so I'm guessing they don't update the status that regularly. Hope I get it a day early *fingers crossed*

EDIT: Status is now dispatched - looking good for arrival on release day
Edited by: "novolizer" 7th Mar 2012

Original Poster

its been dispatached
hope royal mail are nice and it gets delivered on time

Mass Effect 3 (With DLC) GAME £32.97 Despatched

have you read the email though? on mine it says delivery within 3-5 days? that wouldn't be release day...

Got gears of war 3 a week early.
Always delivered my games at least a day early

xbox-360-elite

have you read the email though? on mine it says delivery within 3-5 days? … have you read the email though? on mine it says delivery within 3-5 days? that wouldn't be release day...

On mine it says it should reach you "in a few days". However I noted clearly when I placed the order that they "Dispatch to arrive for release day". If I don't get it on release day I'll be rather annoyed.

Btw I also got the "with DLC" bit on my email but I don't know what this is meant to be - I'm guessing it's the argus rifle??

I don't get any dlc? I don't know. It could still arrive on release or maybe before since a similar thing happened with Batman Arkham city and I think I got that early.

Original Poster

got my copy just now shame im got to wait till around 6 to play it
also the invoice says £37,97 , but order details on site say £32.97
hope they honor the £32.97 when ring them later

I got COD:MW3 on day of release from Tesco Ent.

xbox-360-elite

I don't get any dlc? I don't know. It could still arrive on release or … I don't get any dlc? I don't know. It could still arrive on release or maybe before since a similar thing happened with Batman Arkham city and I think I got that early.

Emailed their customer support and got an email saying the DLC will be the N7 warfare pack and said the following:
"All customers will be sent an e-mail with the code to allow them to access the DLC. These e-mails are due to be sent out Thursday night and early Friday morning in time for the game landing."

But did yours say with dlc on the email?

xbox-360-elite

But did yours say with dlc on the email?

If you meant me, then yes my dispatch email did say with dlc on the email. I got my dlc code at 1am by email.

I got a code too, game isn't here yet though.

Game did arrive

Mine's still not arrived, the first and last time I'll pre-order from Tesco

Mine still hasn't arrived. What a joke, never buying from Tesco Ent ever again, they don't understand that pre orders mean day one, not "lets see if it's arrived at day ten" - totally unnacceptable.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants