Tesco Extra - Harlech Retail Park, Newport, lots of Xbox 360, Wii, DS games reduced

2 replies
Found 26th Aug 2009
Not sure if I have posted this in right section but just incase useful to someone they have reduced xbox, ds, pc, a few psp and ps3 games in the above store.
You won't find them upstairs in the entertainment section but they are downstairs in an aisle between the normal grocery aisles.
I'm not sure what is left now but they had loads when I went Monday so worth popping in if passing.
Xbox Games were mainly from £8 up, pc games £1, ds games from £4, Wii from £6.
A few prices for xbox 360 were guitar hero world tour £14, race pro £12, Dirt £10, Baja £10, Mortal Kombat £10, Grid £10, Sonic unleashed £10, Bee movie, Smackdown 2009, viva pinata, Juiced 2, Stuntman ignition, Pro street, too many to list.

2 Comments

they have been there a while and price not been rubish.
are they cheaper now or have they been there sometime?

Original Poster

Sorry don't know how long they have been there as not my usual Tesco, but they had loads of games, some you could get a little cheaper online if you shopped around but others I thought were good prices (i ended up spending a fortune) I think they must have either recently reduced more or because they are downstairs people coming in to look at console games wouldn't know they were there.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769464
    2. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …12
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247627
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.1010

See more discussions