Groups
    EXPIRED

tesco free delivery items?? ie not Sims

Hi i thougth i would ask as i asked on a tesco thread and no one as answered. and i cannot find any info anywhere!

Basically someone mebtioned that they got xmas lights and got free delivery instead of the sim card, where do i find them? an dany other items that come with free delivery?? i have tried typing in tesco and looking on many websites and even looking through the lights but nothing showing up....... please help i have loads of simcards in my draw as i never go into tesco and would cost me more getting there by bus than etuning them! Anyone know how long you have to take them back?

5 Comments

Original Poster

someone:(

Original Poster

Rep given!!! seriously need to order tomorrow morning! PLEASE

i haven't used it, but i assume anything that you can return to the store? Maybe a sealed cheap dvd or something-you could say it was a pressie and they already had it?

Basically if you spend over £25 then its free delivery. So add some batteries or something little, it doesnt have to be a sim card...its just at the minute sim cards are delivered free, so I usually make my order up to £25 with anything little or cheap that I need...hope this helps.

Original Poster

o i c i didnt realise you get free delivery with orders over £25 i spent £30 anyway! so didnt need to buy another simcard then!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions