Groups
    EXPIRED

Tesco getting just as bad as Asda deliveries?

Stopped gettting my home deliveries from Asda as you were never sure the price would be the same the next day,now my Tesco order last night included 2 cases of Budweiser 12 cans for £7.

I have now noticed the price has went up to £12.19 a case,it wasn't labelled as a special offer so had no expiry date,i take it i can expect to have to pay full price on delivery?

12 Comments

Banned

Wrong forum.

Banned

must have been a misprice so of course you'll pay the price on the delivery date.

Well did it state it on your online order receipt?

If an offers going out of date in the store they will tell you online they day of delivery? It would also state on the receipt you got that it's changed since your online order. So would say exchanged product?
    Edited by: "Adam2050" 7th Jan 2011

Original Poster

Wasn't a misprice as i'd seen it at that price instore,

The online receipt is sent by e-mail and they haven't sent another today saying exchanged product.

Tesco are usually bang on with deliveries so i'm hoping i don't have to waste time phoning them and speaking to some moron who will take up about 15 minutes of my time,

Zidane

Wasn't a misprice as i'd seen it at that price instore,The online receipt … Wasn't a misprice as i'd seen it at that price instore,The online receipt is sent by e-mail and they haven't sent another today saying exchanged product.Tesco are usually bang on with deliveries so i'm hoping i don't have to waste time phoning them and speaking to some moron who will take up about 15 minutes of my time,

So what does the online receipt say?

They give you a hand copy of the delivery report (Receipt?)

Original Poster

Adam2050

So what does the online receipt say?They give you a hand copy of the … So what does the online receipt say?They give you a hand copy of the delivery report (Receipt?)

It's put it through as £7 but that was last night.When i checked online today they had put the price up to £12.19.

Banned

Adam2050

So what does the online receipt say?They give you a hand copy of the … So what does the online receipt say?They give you a hand copy of the delivery report (Receipt?)

order hasnt been delivered yet

have they delivered, if so, why didn't you send straight back with the driver for a refund?

The budweiser would have been on a special offer, and would have been labelled that.

I would ring the local store that delivers your goods, and ask to speak to the .com manager, and get a refund done by them.

edit: seen replies above.... when it turns up, send the budweiser back for a refund.
    Edited by: "faevilangel" 7th Jan 2011

I had a similar issue, I rang them up and told them to either refund the difference or send some to collect then....... Guess what they did

Gave a refund

Ripper, should've asked for DTD (double the difference)

csiman

order hasnt been delivered yet

Should really of read that again.

If it states on your online price then quite clearly you agreed to it.

Phone them up and see what they say but claiming ignorance might not work. I check my bill everytime after I placed the order and the copy sent to my email. This way I know I have proof of purchase.

Adam2050

Should really of read that again.If it states on your online price then … Should really of read that again.If it states on your online price then quite clearly you agreed to it.Phone them up and see what they say but claiming ignorance might not work. I check my bill everytime after I placed the order and the copy sent to my email. This way I know I have proof of purchase.

They say when you checkout though that it may not be the exact same total as you are charged the price instore at the time it is picked - you agree to this, you have the option of giving the item back if its not the price you want to pay.

If it wasnt an offer, and you have proof of the price it was, then if it wasnt mentioned to you when you take the order I would accept it, call customer services and say when unpacking and checking stuff off you have noticed the difference and are not happy with it, ask for refund of difference or for them to collect it and refund in total
    Edited by: "kelly_o_fanatic" 7th Jan 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1333
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277960
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions