Tesco glitch

Found 19th Apr
I have a great Tesco glitch where you can get a £12 item for next to nothing. I don't want to post it yet in case any Tesco stooge are looking in . lol. When is the best time to post it so more members can take maximum effect?
Community Updates
AskPrice Glitch
Top comments
termite10 m ago

It's unfortunate that there is no way to give this post heat.

Why would you give it heat, so far its a case of "I know something you dont know"
41 Comments
You could let me test it out to see whether it works
it does work. I did it myself today I just don't want any Tesco managers closing it down before I can tweak it to the best effect 😜
I take its an instore glitch?
What is it buddy? Can you C&C? Probably post like 6/7am. People are up early on here especially with "glitch" in the title. That way it can be ordered and possibly processed in the day.
it's an in-store glitch

but nationwide
Edited by: "robbie1412" 19th Apr
Tesco's tend to be very slow at sorting out in store glitches, unless they've learnt from their tomato debacle.
Tell us alllllll
So there is a glitch and I’m last to know. Why am I always late to the party
Anything?
19DembaBa199 m ago

So there is a glitch and I’m last to know. Why am I always late to the p …So there is a glitch and I’m last to know. Why am I always late to the party

Nobody knows.
Can you give a little clue please
miikeyblue19th Apr

Nobody knows.

So there isn’t a glitch and the party is off and your telling me now
Considering this was spotted at 2am they are probably asleep.
Tesco glitch teaser!!
termite10 m ago

Why would you give it heat, so far its a case of "I know something you dont know"
I know something that everyone else "might know" so im not keeping it a secret and would like to share, its going to be a lovely hot day today so everyone enjoy it .
123thisisme56 m ago

Why would you give it heat, so far its a case of "I know something you …Why would you give it heat, so far its a case of "I know something you dont know"

33661652-h9O2J.jpg
deleted79467
classic trolling
miikeyblue19th Apr

Nobody knows.

Is it the secret of the black magic box?
Tesco Old El Paso......best glitch ever!!!!

Ran for literally months before they fixed it.
Have you put this glitch up yet?
deleted1315437
While we're on the subject of Tesco glitches....

33662452-ee1ES.jpg
probable the colgate toothpaste, for £2
Edited by: "archie41" 19th Apr
archie416 m ago

probable the colgate toothpast, for £2

probably, but that wouldn't be a glitch
Jaffa cakes are 2 for £1.
no I guess so I can get it on the way home also hope you prepaired your inbox for a load of messages
Are u going to tell us?
33662997-nw2px.jpg

33662997-P510g.jpg

No news yet I've just finished in tesco
sorry I was asleep. It was the Colgate toothpaste mentioned up there ^^^ but I'm informed its not a glitch so pointless posting it now
robbie141219th Apr

sorry I was asleep. It was the Colgate toothpaste mentioned up there ^^^ …sorry I was asleep. It was the Colgate toothpaste mentioned up there ^^^ but I'm informed its not a glitch so pointless posting it now

AHH what one was it? The 12 pound one?
jjmmww18 m ago

AHH what one was it? The 12 pound one?

yeah buy it then buy 10 filler items like a mushroom, broken carrot and 10p sweets to get price match down to £6 then use £4 coupon from Tesco mag . I didn't see it posted when I searched. I guess it's not a great deal lol
I was betting it was putting Whiskey through as carrots at the self checkout.
splatsplatsplat5 m ago

I was betting it was putting Whiskey through as carrots at the self …I was betting it was putting Whiskey through as carrots at the self checkout.

That’s the best glitch of all, gin also works, as do food processors and blurays
Is taking advantage of glitches morally acceptable or are we following Amazon down the yellow brick road?.
I don't know what morally acceptable means 😃 When I'm at the self service till I fire the items through like Aldi do. If it misses a few I just start singing the OCD song, and say I can't help it.

Edited by: "robbie1412" 19th Apr
Release the imaginary geese
robbie141213 h, 6 m ago

I don't know what morally acceptable means 😃 When I'm at the self …I don't know what morally acceptable means 😃 When I'm at the self service till I fire the items through like Aldi do. If it misses a few I just start singing the OCD song, and say I can't help it.[Video]

Haha never seen/heard that song before
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions