Groups

tesco groceries discount codes!

hi was wondering if anybody has any discount codes for tesco groceries. its my daughters birthday party tomorrow and im getting all the food delivered tomorrow morning and as you can guess it costing a fair bit, usualy there are loads of codes knocking about but i can't seem to find any, any codes welcome please, thanks

3 Comments

Original Poster

i have one for 750 points that i recieved through post butwould like instant discount if possible please!

tesco codes seem to be customer specific at the moment, with the odd exception. Have you phoned your local store to ask them? sometimes they'll give you a free delivery code if they know you'll be placing a large order.

I know that instant discount seems better, but 750 points works out at £7.50 discount, that is £30 in deals - a lot more than any instant voucher you will get
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741454
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions